• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
I want to know if a Zhanchi 3x3 is original plastic or not. Is there a way to tell for sure (like the OP 2x2 having black screws)?

I know that these already came and went in Australia, but I was wondering if anyone knew if they were coming to the US. My research seems to indicate that they're not coming soon if they are at all, but if anyone knows anything then please post it here.

Vecolity

idk why but my gen4 speeedstacks timer goes to 88:88.888 whenever i stop the timer sometimes, replaced the batteries yesterday, idk why itss till doing this

alexiscubing

WCA
2018HIRS04
YouTube
Visit Channel
I know that these already came and went in Australia, but I was wondering if anyone knew if they were coming to the US. My research seems to indicate that they're not coming soon if they are at all, but if anyone knows anything then please post it here.
the ones in aus stopped in late feb/early march (i know because we went to mcdonalds during a comp in february and got some epic toys) so i think that if they were going to the US, they would have already done so

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
How do you seperate the edge peices on the galaxy v2 LM megaminx?

EDIT: I just rocked a dull razor blade along the seam and then they came apart

Last edited:

A2Cubed

YouTube
Visit Channel
I was thinking if I was able to dissolve the old plastic in a chemical, I would be able to coat the old plastic into any piece I want. Does this sound reasonable?

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
I was thinking if I was able to dissolve the old plastic in a chemical, I would be able to coat the old plastic into any piece I want. Does this sound reasonable?
That just sounds like what boron treatment does to the cube. The plastic coating is much harder to do than boron treatment and they yield similar results so I would go for the boron treatment approach.