• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
YouTube
Visit Channel
Cool Cube Merch Speedsolving Header.png
COOL CUBE MERCH - https://coolcubemerch.com/
Best selection of cubing-themed shirts, pillows, socks, and more!

PRODUCT CATEGORIES (with links)

Our mission is to help cube-lovers express their passion and pride through fun merchandise and accessories. If you are looking for a fun cubing-themed shirt, pillow, blanket, hoodie, socks, or any other cubing merchandise, then Cool Cube Merch is the right place for you!

We have over 50 designs and over 150 items, so you’re not limited to just ordinary options. At Cool Cube Merch, we strive to have the right design for every personality, style, and size. We are also adding new designs and items all the time, so check back regularly.

CUSTOMIZATION AND PERSONALIZATION
Do you see a fun design on one item that you’d like printed on another? We can do that. Are you looking for personalized or customized items? We can probably do that, too.

YOUR TRUSTED SOURCE
In the rare case that there is an issue with any of your items you receive, please reach back out and we’ll do whatever we can to make it right. We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction and work very hard to earn our 5-star ratings!

We hope we can be your source for all your cube-themed gifts and merchandise, with our goal of being the best and biggest cube-themed shop in the world.

Thank you so much for visiting our shop and for your support of our mission to help cube-lovers express their passion and pride!

Last edited by a moderator:

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
While there is some neat products on the site linked in the OP, article 3 of the forum rules prohibits blatant advertising of commercial goods and services unrelated to speedsolving. It’s obvious this account was created solely for the purpose of advertising, also prohibited.

EDIT: I didn’t realize this was a paid for thread in the puzzle shops category when originally posting. No rules broke. All is well, carry on. Forgive me.

Last edited:

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
While there is some neat products on the site linked in the OP, article 3 of the forum rules prohibits blatant advertising of commercial goods and services unrelated to speedsolving. It’s obvious this account was created solely for the purpose of advertising, also prohibited.
If he has paid for the thread like all the other puzzle shops have to then what's the issue?

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
What puzzles me is why hasn't TC or SCS expanded to shirts and stuff. I for one would love a rubiks cube cube-shaped pillow.

DNF_Cuber

What puzzles me is why hasn't TC or SCS expanded to shirts and stuff. I for one would love a rubiks cube cube-shaped pillow.
they have some merch

Humble Cuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Lol, this is a thread that this store actually paid for, if you go the the fourms section and red the part about stores, you will see that these threads are allowed but you have to pay for them and has to be approved by a mod. So this person isn't breaking any rules at all

Cubertix

Agree, I would love to see them making all these stuffs. I'm actually thinking the idea of making my room a Cubix themed one from the floor mats to my lampshades.

YouTube
Visit Channel
Agree, I would love to see them making all these stuffs. I'm actually thinking the idea of making my room a Cubix themed one from the floor mats to my lampshades.
We'd love to help you bring your vision to life! If there are additional items you'd like that aren't currently listed in our shop, we may be able to make them for you (like area rugs)
Cool Cube Merch Area Rug Sample.png

YouTube
Visit Channel
This isn't quite as 3-dimensional as a true cube-shaped pillow, but this would be much more comfortable to put your head on! ;)