• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 10.89 3x3 OH avg of 5 (UWR)

abbrown216

YouTube
Visit Channel
To be perfectly honest, im out of practice since school started a few weeks ago, i cant get an avg of 12 without a pop to save my life, and i honestly just dont have the time to do reconstructions for 12 solves. i did, however, get a 12.51 avg of 5 (decent for me) and i will upload it as soon as i make reconstructions. if you want me to "prove" my oh times i can do a tutorial or walkthrough or something, but i dont have enough time to practice to keep my avg down right now (or my cubes together for that matter).

Also sorry this is a week late, i was hanging out with my gf all last weekend. sue me :p

H

Hershey

To be perfectly honest, im out of practice since school started a few weeks ago, i cant get an avg of 12 without a pop to save my life, and i honestly just dont have the time to do reconstructions for 12 solves. i did, however, get a 12.51 avg of 5 (decent for me) and i will upload it as soon as i make reconstructions. if you want me to "prove" my oh times i can do a tutorial or walkthrough or something, but i dont have enough time to practice to keep my avg down right now (or my cubes together for that matter).

Tutorials or walkthroughs? Make one if you have time please!