• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 10.89 3x3 OH avg of 5 (UWR)

H

Hershey

I use to think Michal Plescowicz was fast, but now, dude you will get WR if you don't mess up in competition.

To everyone, trust me. I have seen him solve on TTW.

H

Hershey

Andrew will you make a tutorial for your multi slotting recognition?

abbrown216

YouTube
Visit Channel
i will whenever i find the recognition trick im looking for... im trying to establish one rule that is so stupily easy that it makes multislotting almost as easy as regular f2l, but for now i just use intuition and a few memorized cases

H

Hershey

i will whenever i find the recognition trick im looking for... im trying to establish one rule that is so stupily easy that it makes multislotting almost as easy as regular f2l
The "Theory of Everything" of Fridrich F2L?

Rpotts

WCA
2010POTT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I would like to see those scrambles as well, it looked like the 7 had a very, very short double xcross. Lots of pre-made blocks are handy lol.

abbrown216

YouTube
Visit Channel
sadly, i do not have the scrambles :(, i will put up another avg soon and try to remember the scrambles. Yes the 7 was very easy, it had a 5 move x cross... also i think the 8 had a forced oll skip