Hey! I have two/three questions about scrambles for unofficial cubes,
1. Is there any scrambling tool for clover cube?
2. Where can I find scrambling tools for weird cubes?
3. (additionally) If there isn't any scrambling tool for weird cubes (clover cube, pentacle cube etc.) how do people...
After practicing it for 2 months,
I finally solved this puzzle in good time!
Cube - Bandaged Qiyi sail W
U2 L U2 R' F R F' U' R U2 L' U2 R U R' F' U2 L2 F L' U R' U F U'
No rotations in inspection
U2 F' L' U' // Center rotation and free...
I built a robot, Soltvvo3, which solves a 2x2x2 cube very fast. I think this is the fastest in the world.
This robot always explores the fastest solution. The programs is here: https://github.com/Nyanyan/soltvvo
Promotion Video is here
3x3 Shapemods competition!
This is a unofficial competition for the various popular 3x3 shape mods that our out there.
This competition will consist of the following events (All names are from the cubicle.us):
Skip to 1:40 for the solve.
This solve took me about 1 hour and 20 minutes to memorize, with a 4 hour break somewhere in the middle. No worries, I didn't practice this before because I forced myself to not turn the cube and I have no other 3x3. :P
This was my first try (other than me...
[ 1. 2.31 U' B' U B' L' B' R' U' L'
2. 3.47 U L U' R' B L' B U'
3. 1.56 U L' U' B' L B U R'
4. (1.39) U B R B R' L' B U'
5. (6.28) B U R' U R' B R U' ]
6. 3.57 U B' L B' R' U R B' L
7. 4.50 L B R' U' R' B' U L
8. 4.13 B' R' U B' R L' U' B' L'
Average of 5: 10.00
1. 9.90 L' F2 R' D2 U2 B2 R' U2 R2 B2 D' B D' L2 B' D2 U B
2. 10.11 B' R2 F L2 R2 B F2 U2 B' L2 F' R B' L U2 B' L U' L R' U'
3. (9.78) B' L2 B D2 B R2 B' L2 B' D2 F U' F' L' B2 F' D' F' L B
4. (12.71) D2 R2 U' R2 U' L2 D L2 B2 U2 L2 R' B2 F2 D' L' B' F' U' L B'...
I was wondering if you think we should have a Greenville/Upstate Unofficial Rubiks Cube Competition.
Events Would Be:
If you guys would come, Leave a comment! We will try to set up a date!
I was thinking to...
I was looking around YouTube and found this video, thought it was pretty insane, and wanted to show everyone. At first I didn't believe it was real, but I can tell you it's 100% legit. This is not my video, so please don't give me credit for it.
CCFC Unofficial 2013 will take place at the Chess Club of Fairfield County in Norwalk CT on the 27th of April 2013.
2x2 - 2 rounds
3x3 - 2 rounds
4x4 - combined final
Match the Scramble - mean of 3
Skewb - average of 5...
If that doesn't work: http://sites.google.com/site/deruyteropen2012
Date: August 25
Before August 11: $10
Before August 18: $10 for 2 events, $1 per event thereafter
At the door: $13 for 2 events, $2 per event thereafter
711 Railroad Street...