• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What average did you have, when you got your first sub 10?

GenTheSnail

WCA
2016GEEN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't remember what I was averaging when I got my first sub 10 2H, but I got my first sub 10 OH when I was pushing for a sub 16 ao1000, so my ao100 was probably around 15.6 or something. I could probably look through the accomplishments thread but I don't feel like it and everyone else has already answered.

/noflex

efattah

I averaged around 21 seconds when I got an 8.70, I could see a CLL skip (LMCF) in the inspection and I was able to plan the first edge pair after CLL all in the inspection. It sucks to get so lucky, because now I average 13-14 seconds and I still haven't beat the 8.70.

Alex B71

I believe i averaged mid-14 when i got my first sub-10, it was only a high 9 but after that the sub-10s just started rolling in.

eyeballboi

I was averaging around sub-19 when I got my first sub 20, but It was only until I was averaging around sub-17 when I got my second one. Now I average sub-15.5 and I have a 9.43 as my pb single.

icarneiro

I average about 22-23 seconds now, and my PB is 11.723, this means that by the time I get to sub-20, I will probably have a sub-10 single.

My PB (12.66) happened about 2 months ago, when I had an average of 22 seconds (ao100), and since then, I lowered my average to 18 seconds (ao100) and could not beat my PB, I already got some 13.xx, and I believe it is not that simple, maybe one day with a big luck its possible.

WCA
2021BRAN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Mine, it was in a 19.3 average. Just luck, but now averaging 15-18, I get sub10s commonly.
Please do not bump threads like this. If you do not have a big thing to add to the conversation, please do not bump old threads. @Zezzular doesn't even visit the forum anymore, (sorry Jezzular if you are reading this) so they will not see your message.

CornerTwisted

WCA
2021HITC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Please do not bump threads like this. If you do not have a big thing to add to the conversation, please do not bump old threads. @Zezzular doesn't even visit the forum anymore, (sorry Jezzular if you are reading this) so they will not see your message.
Got this in a similar threads, did not realise

IsThatA4x4

WCA
2022RITC01
Jeez all you guys are either really lucky or really inconsistent (not that I can say much myself...)
...Anyway, I averaged high 15 - low 16