• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

WCA
2010YUPH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
We will temporarily cease on-demand production of our 3x3 custom mods by 11:59 PM EST on July 15th (Sunday). They will make a return in the near future. The full announcement can be viewed on our home page: http://thecubicle.us/

We are also in the process of acquiring the new Mini ZhanChis. A preorder option will be available once we finalize stuff on our end.

Lastly, we are looking to greatly bulk up our inventory. I've taken note of the call to stock timers. If there is any other item(s) you think we should consider stocking please comment here or contact me.

Petro Leum

WCA
2012KALH01
gonna order

1 x ShengShou 7x7
1 x ShengShou 6x6
1 x ShengShou 5x5
1 x ShengShou 4x4 v3
1 x a One Hand ZhanChi
1 x ZhanChi Silk
1 x Type C IV WitLong

today or tomorrow. so i will still get the One hand Zhanchi and the Silk just like i normally would?

RaresB

Premium Member
WCA
2011BOST01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Just got my cubes the Cool Guhong V2 is totally AWESOME, it took 5 days to ship to Canada, but the preparation time was really long, AMAZING CUBES AND SERVICE THANKS SO MUCH

calebcole203

WCA
2012SHAP01
When I am trying to enter my credit card number into your site, this error message keeps getting displayed:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_decode_specialchars() in /home/thecubic/public_html/checkout_process.php on line 283"

WCA
2010YUPH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
According to our system, your first payment was processed. It looks like you made several payments. I will notify a cool guy and he will take care of it.

Update: The issue has been corrected. We deleted the duplicates. The order went through and you will be charged only once.

Last edited:

Aero

I placed on order to Canada on the 27th of June and using the tracking number it has been in Queens, NY for over a week. Is there a reason for such a delay?

WCA
2010YUPH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Can you email [email protected] with specific order information? An order number or your name on the order will suffice. We can update you on your order once we obtain more info.

Also, in the future, it would be much quicker if everyone emailed [email protected] for personal order inquiries. The support email is specifically set up for these types of issues. It is more frequently checked than this thread and guarantees that nothing is missed. While I try my best to check this thread regularly, people are free to post on it whenever they want. In short, emailing our support address is quicker and safer.

CoryThigpen

Premium Member
WCA
2011THIG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Just read the announcement "The Future of Custom Mods" on your site. Hope this service isn't down for too long. I've purchased two Guhung V2s: a Lubix and a "cool" one from the Cubicle. The Lubix was so tight I couldn't even do a double flick. The one from the Cubicle is amazing. I love it even better than the Silk. Great mods are hard to come by..

Aero

Can you email [email protected] with specific order information? An order number or your name on the order will suffice. We can update you on your order once we obtain more info.

Also, in the future, it would be much quicker if everyone emailed [email protected] for personal order inquiries. The support email is specifically set up for these types of issues. It is more frequently checked than this thread and guarantees that nothing is missed. While I try my best to check this thread regularly, people are free to post on it whenever they want. In short, emailing our support address is quicker and safer.
Turns out that the thing just wasn't updated. My package arrived today. I will definitely buy again thanks

WCA
2010YUPH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Oh ok cool. Sorry about the non-updating thing. Glad the package came safely.

Just read the announcement "The Future of Custom Mods" on your site. Hope this service isn't down for too long. I've purchased two Guhung V2s: a Lubix and a "cool" one from the Cubicle. The Lubix was so tight I couldn't even do a double flick. The one from the Cubicle is amazing. I love it even better than the Silk. Great mods are hard to come by..

Do not worry. They will come back sometime in the future. It will be epic.