• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

Riley

WCA
2007WOOR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I might've asked this already, and I saw someone else ask it on page 30 or 31 but couldn't find an answer, but what are the differences between standard and complete internal lube? And if I asked in the comments section, do you think you could tension a regular cube for free? Just even tensions. Thanks.

WCA
2010YUPH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The standard lube is just lube on the pieces. Complete internal lube involves lubing the core, screws and pieces.

I can for sure tension a regular cube for free. No worries about that.

RaresB

Premium Member
WCA
2011BOST01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey i placed an order over a week ago for a cool guhong v2 a ss v3 and a type c piece, it still says processing does that mean in transit or have you been looking at my order for a week now?

n00bcub3r

On the Cube Upgrade Service, the ZhanChi -> ZhanChi Silk description is, "Upgrade your regular GuHong to a cool GuHong!" Thought I'd just point that out.

cubernya

Premium Member
I would just like to say how awesome your customer service is. 95% of the time you've responded within 10 minutes (literally), once or twice an hour or so, and the other times it was at night (your time)

WCA
2010YUPH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yes. They are available. There is a strong chance we will stock them when we bring in the new DaYan ZhanChi minis. Speaking of the minis: they will be up for preorder as soon as we lock in more information.