• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

BlueDevil

WCA
2011LOWR01
how many days wold take shipping of shnegshou 4x4 v3 to Brooklyn?

if you ordered it today, they'll ship it out either tonight or tomorrow (assuming it's in stock). And they ship from New York so you could get it either 1 or 2 days after they ship it out.

It'll get to you fast, don't worry

Last edited:

JohnLaurain

if you ordered it today, they'll ship it out either tonight or tomorrow (assuming it's in stock). And they ship from New York so you could get it either 1 or 2 days after they ship it out.

It'll get to you fast, don't worry

You seem experienced, so I'm going to ask you a question, if you don't mind. On the order information page, will the status in the parenthesis by the order number change to shipping from processing, or does it just stay at processing? I can wait for a while, but I just want to make sure that my time estimates are accurate.

BlueDevil

WCA
2011LOWR01
You seem experienced, so I'm going to ask you a question, if you don't mind. On the order information page, will the status in the parenthesis by the order number change to shipping from processing, or does it just stay at processing? I can wait for a while, but I just want to make sure that my time estimates are accurate.

Looking back at my order, it now says "Order Number: XYZ (shipped)" so I would say yes.

Also, the website has this notice: "Since we are in the process of relocating our store, some orders placed within the last few days may take a little longer than usual to ship out. Rest assured that we are moving as quickly as possible, and that service will be restored promptly."
So it may actually take your order a little longer than normal to be shipped.

JohnLaurain

Looking back at my order, it now says "Order Number: XYZ (shipped)" so I would say yes.

Also, the website has this notice: "Since we are in the process of relocating our store, some orders placed within the last few days may take a little longer than usual to ship out. Rest assured that we are moving as quickly as possible, and that service will be restored promptly."
So it may actually take your order a little longer than normal to be shipped.

Thanks for the info man. Looks like I just missed the cut off, my order is shipped now.

anthonyB

Just a quick question, Do you tension the cubes that you lube or do you just lube them?

OT: you're one of my favorite cubers kitten :9

ThomasJE

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
is it US only ?

No. They ship anywhere.

If you stocked blindfolds, then I may place an order. I'm thinking of learning BLD, and I've heard many great things about this store. Also, Stackmat with data port. We can't get them in the UK (Speedstacks UK has been down for ages; no idea why), so I think they would be popular.

Last edited:
WCA
2010YUPH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys, my prize for convinsa's contest still hasn't arrived, no update on USPS tracking for about a month

edit:

also, no results on the Australia Post tracking service o.0

I would email [email protected]

a cool guy is the one who shipped that package so he'll know what to do.

What kind of wait time is on modded cubes right now? I placed an order for one of them, and I'm just curious to know a general idea of when it'll be done.

We are currently in the process of restocking black ZhanChis. They are projected to arrive Thursday. I will make the cube immediately once I get a hold of it.