• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

alexiscubing

WCA
2018HIRS04
YouTube
Visit Channel
Wouldn't dailypuzzles offer much faster shipping?
Yes, but The Cubicle offers a much wider variety of puzzles and accessories than dailypuzzles so if they were out of stock of something, then you could just order from The Cubicle to get whatever puzzle you want that dailypuizzles didn't have.
Yeah, the main reason I ordered was to get a thecubicle v4 mat, which isnt available at dailypuzzles. I prefer speedcube.com.au anyway so i would just buy from there
(my order arrived after 3 months lol)

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
The description of the Yeet Ball is incorrect. It says:

"The YJ Yeet Ball is a spherical modification of an Ivy cube. If you can solve the Ivy cube, you can solve the Yeet Ball. The Yeet Ball is, however, more satisfying to throw across the room."

It should be:

"The YJ Yeet Ball is a spherical modification of an Ivy cube. If you can solve the Ivy cube, you can solve the Yeet Ball. The Yeet Ball is, however, more satisfying to yeet across the room."

Mody

I made an order 4 days ago
Still hasn’t shipped and customer service don’t answer me

D

Deleted member 54663

The cubicle is very creative, and i never had any problems with their shipping. I live on the other side of the US, and they ship faster than sCs.

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
I made an order 4 days ago
Still hasn’t shipped and customer service don’t answer me
If you ordered a custom puzzle, pre-order puzzle, or premium pro shop puzzle then it will take much longer to ship due to the nature of those products being made to order or pre-order. Hang tight and if it hasn't shipped in a few more days, contact them again. I've only had great experiences with their customer service so they should get back to you about what's going on.
Also if you made the order on Sunday, that's 1 less business day to get the puzzle shipped, since they don't ship on weekends or holidays.

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
btw this is pretty obvious but the puzzle added date only goes up to 2018-09-11, even for puzzles added to the store before then.

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
btw this is pretty obvious but the puzzle added date only goes up to 2018-09-11, even for puzzles added to the store before then.
I think that's when they switched domains and the dates didn't transfer properly. Not a big deal though since you can just google it or look at the manufacturer's site.