• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

alexiscubing

WCA
2018HIRS04
YouTube
Visit Channel
I ordered 2 and a bit months ago and it hasn't come. Also you guys aren't responding to my request to get a refund, even though you have responded to other things I have asked. Does anyone know a way to get a refund or smth

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
What happened ro combo deals? Were they removed?
I'm pretty sure that they are just working on the website or something, so I doubt that they are gone forever, maybe just a restructure/reprice?
I bet that they are adding some things to different bundles, such as the Aochuang WRM to the Moyu bundle and the Tengyun v2 to the 3x3 Flagship bundle.

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Now the bundles are back on the store.

Reactions: qwr

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
do you guys still sell replacement parts for cubes?
Yes, they do. I got some in my latest order (a week ago).
I would just email them for what you are looking for specifically. They posted a walk through video of the entire shop a while back and they have an entire room full of misc. parts and partial cubes for the purposes of providing replacement parts to customers.

Last edited:

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I ordered 2 and a bit months ago and it hasn't come. Also you guys aren't responding to my request to get a refund, even though you have responded to other things I have asked. Does anyone know a way to get a refund or smth
What does your tracking info show for the order? It seems odd it would take this long as I usually get my orders within a week.

Did you use the “Contact us” Form on the site or how are you trying to get ahold of TC?

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
They don't even check this thread so I suppose just email them again. Unless a cubicle employee shows up here we can't really help

alexiscubing

WCA
2018HIRS04
YouTube
Visit Channel
What does your tracking info show for the order? It seems odd it would take this long as I usually get my orders within a week.

Did you use the “Contact us” Form on the site or how are you trying to get ahold of TC?
I live in Aus so it is supposed to take a month or so with covid.
The tracking thing says departed from facility in Jamaica, NY 1 month and 20 days ago