• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

willfcc

Stickers in sets only? No custom color schemes? No -minx stickers other than pyraminx? Sets only go up to 9x9?

Dylan Swarts

WCA
2017SWAR03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I need to order spare parts and other things from the cubicle. the old website is the only one i can get spare parts from but I want that sent with my other things i have in my cart in the new website. How do I do this? Please, I need to order asap

U

Underwatercuber

I need to order spare parts and other things from the cubicle. the old website is the only one i can get spare parts from but I want that sent with my other things i have in my cart in the new website. How do I do this? Please, I need to order asap
You should be able to email them and they can send you an invoice for the spare parts :)