• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

simoneRoy

They said that most delayed orders had to be shipped by yesterday... My order hasn't shipped yet. I can't believe it. [emoji19]

Order still not shipped and no option to "bump" it. Charged my card instantly though. Moreover it really leaves a bad taste in my mouth that they are now offering to send it by the 24th if I simply pay them more for both rush processing and expedited shipping. I shouldn't have to pay double to get my order *shipped* within a month when it only consists of a couple common items, no stickers, no premiums, no customs, and no out of stock items, especially considering it is advertised that it will be shipped in the ballpark of 3 days. Really frustrating first experience with Cubicle...

biscuit

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Order still not shipped and no option to "bump" it. Charged my card instantly though. Moreover it really leaves a bad taste in my mouth that they are now offering to send it by the 24th if I simply pay them more for both rush processing and expedited shipping. I shouldn't have to pay double to get my order *shipped* within a month when it only consists of a couple common items, no stickers, no premiums, no customs, and no out of stock items, especially considering it is advertised that it will be shipped in the ballpark of 3 days. Really frustrating first experience with Cubicle...

Try emailing them. It's possible it got lost in the shipping que issue and didn't get found.

EDIT: Oh, and also post the order number here.

They said that problem was resolved by the 5th, right? I placed the order on the 11th and didn't get a confirmation email, so I actually reordered a megamorphix from hknowstore before I was notified that my order was being processed like four days later and I checked my statement to see that I had indeed been charged. Very frustrating, but perhaps that part was my fault. I suppose I will send them an email, but they haven't been responsive from what I've heard. The order number is 104021.

I

IAmEpic2004

TheCubicle.us said:
We regret that due to extreme demand during the days before Christmas, some orders have been delayed and may not arrive in time for Christmas. We are trying to facilitate as many customers as possible with the option to add last-minute shipping upgrades. If you need to change your shipping speed or change your order for any reason, please use Contact Us page and select "I need my order by 12/24". Customers in the USA who ordered for Christmas 12/16 or before (12/19 or before for Rush Processed orders) but did not receive their orders in time for Christmas are eligible for a 10% discount and a $5 gift card. If you need to cancel or return your order for any reason, please use Contact Us page and select "Order Cancellation".

He wrote: EXTREME demand
You guys write: Hurry up, I need it now.

All you guys are so selfish, you have no idea how hard it is to run a store with that many customers and that few employees.

BTW if you don't get it, he wrote; Customers in the USA who ordered for Christmas 12/16 or before (12/19 or before for Rush Processed orders) but did not receive their orders in time for Christmas are eligible for a 10% discount and a $5 gift card.

How generous of them.

qwertycuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
He wrote: EXTREME demand
You guys write: Hurry up, I need it now.

All you guys are so selfish, you have no idea how hard it is to run a store with that many customers and that few employees.

BTW if you don't get it, he wrote; Customers in the USA who ordered for Christmas 12/16 or before (12/19 or before for Rush Processed orders) but did not receive their orders in time for Christmas are eligible for a 10% discount and a $5 gift card.

How generous of them.

Dang, I ordered in the 19th, with rush processing, but I'm in Canada.

Honestly the offer of paying them an additional $30 to receive my package within three weeks of ordering left a bad taste in my mouth. And beyond that, did they say "hey, by the way, your order will be processed in 3 weeks" when I purchased it? No, they advertised an estimate of three days, gave zero updates for the better part of the month, then gave a backhanded apology. At least let potential customers know that your website is currently undermaintained, understaffed, and unprepared for large volumes of orders before you take their money. I don't need it now, I need it within the same decade that I ordered it, considering they needed my money "now". When you offer a service and take someone's money, you enter into a contract to fulfill the service you offered; they aren't doing us a favor, they are selling us a product and getting paid hard-earned money for it. It isn't selfish to expect them to render service even mildly comparable to what was advertised. I don't really have the cash to pay them out the nose to get my Christmas gifts before Christmas now. I thought ordering almost a month in advance would take care of that. Yeah, how generous of them to give me five lousy dollars. Maybe I can go by a QiYi sail and get it delivered by 2017. You'd be frustrated too if the gifts you bought for others well in advance simply weren't shipped with almost zero heads-up and only an offer to take more money, but instead you insult people who've just been ripped off because they aren't thankful for it?

WCA
2014HEDR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Honestly the offer of paying them an additional $30 to receive my package within three weeks of ordering left a bad taste in my mouth. And beyond that, did they say "hey, by the way, your order will be processed in 3 weeks" when I purchased it? No, they advertised an estimate of three days, gave zero updates for the better part of the month, then gave a backhanded apology. At least let potential customers know that your website is currently undermaintained, understaffed, and unprepared for large volumes of orders before you take their money. I don't need it now, I need it within the same decade that I ordered it, considering they needed my money "now". When you offer a service and take someone's money, you enter into a contract to fulfill the service you offered; they aren't doing us a favor, they are selling us a product and getting paid hard-earned money for it. It isn't selfish to expect them to render service even mildly comparable to what was advertised. I don't really have the cash to pay them out the nose to get my Christmas gifts before Christmas now. I thought ordering almost a month in advance would take care of that. Yeah, how generous of them to give me five lousy dollars. Maybe I can go by a QiYi sail and get it delivered by 2017. You'd be frustrated too if the gifts you bought for others well in advance simply weren't shipped with almost zero heads-up and only an offer to take more money, but instead you insult people who've just been ripped off because they aren't thankful for it?
*cough* estimate *cough*

Dadd

WCA
2015SEIG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I ordered on the 30th of November. Then I ordered another order on the 12th of December. It took until The 19th for the order to get a shipping label and thank god (and Jesus, because it's his birthday) that those orders arrived before Christmas.

simoneRoy

Mine had to be for Christmas... (#96757) it hasn't shipped but they are thinking about shipping other orders before Christmas...

Inviato dal mio M-MP840M utilizzando Tapatalk