• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

WCA
2014ATTI01
Hi guys,
I already emailed you, but just a query, can you guys bring a spare Thunderclap for me at Manhasset Fall 2015? I don't have a debit card now and would like to know if I can buy
it at the competition rather than just purchasing it.
-Thanks, Adam

turtwig

Are the cubicle cubes just nicely setup cubes, or are there things that you do that a normal person couldn't?

biscuit

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Are the cubicle cubes just nicely setup cubes, or are there things that you do that a normal person couldn't?

From one of the cubicle premium descriptions

"We can lube and sticker this puzzle according to your instructions, which can be specified on a special page during the checkout process (the page will appear only if you have custom cubes in your cart). If no instructions are provided, we will set up the cube as we normally do (shown in video), and we will sticker it with a full-bright set (except for Stickerless cubes, which do not have stickers). We will let you know if we have any questions about your instructions. "

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Are the cubicle mats permanently out of stock?

Nope, they'll be back in stock first week of December!

I sent a contact submission about becoming a tester with no response. Can you please check it and respond? Thanks so much

Sorry about that delay, we'll try to get back to you as soon as we can!

-----

banner-bfriday2.png

The Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale has begun! Through the end of the Monday, take 10% OFF our entire selection of speedcubing gear and accessories with promo code BFRIDAY

We will also be offering a free sticker set with any purchase over $20, as well as a free 5cc Cubicle Silicone Lube with any Lubicle or other Cubicle Silicone lube purchase. Limit 1 of each offer per customer.

And we'll be giving a free MoYu-brand cube stand with every MoYu cube purchase! Limit 1 per customer, please write it in the order comments to redeem.

One lucky winner will win a complete set of Cubicle Premium 3x3s, 5 winners will win a newly-released Cubicle Thunderclap, and 20 winners will win a Cubicle Silicone Lube bundle!

Complete sale details: http://goo.gl/dk2UmT

cubiclethunderclapb1.jpg