• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Paul Wagner

WCA
2008WAGN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
First off, I want to say I'm sorry to all the Moderators, members of this forum I'm sorry for my immature behavior a few months ago.

I am getting pissed off I know a few months ago I made a scene on this forum but people always say other people should be mature, I know that I'm not being sensitive and people are being asses to me I know I deserve some of the rudeness I receive but definitely not all of it definitely. I mean, Dene is not even rude to me. It's all about the respect level if I said the same thing I say on someone else's username they would say "+1 LOL haha!" But all I get is rude remarks. I just want to say that:

I can't change the way that I'm treated I wish I could maybe I will never get any respect but I just needed to get that off my chest.

royzabeast

YouTube
Visit Channel
Stephan, you remind me of Dr.Cox from Scrubs!:p... I wanted to say that for a long time, hahha. Maybe its because you're not afraid of confronting people and 95% of the time you're right, idk lol.

anyway. Good luck on your future and I hope to see you as a mod again. People m- *COUGH*, People may not like you but you did your job really well! you really kept things in order.

+1 for Scrub reference :D.

Also, I return from San Francisco and my internet cut off (result of forgetting to pay the bill) after a week and some.
Edit: What da freaky?! I'm gone for 9 days and theirs two new sections?

Last edited:

waffle=ijm

Waffo
WCA
2008MANA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I will never switch to Fridrich. Honestly.

I quit procrastinating (when it comes to cubing). I'm getting tired of things not getting done. after (I think about) a year, I finally got around to making my CMLL videos and I think that's just way too long.

JLarsen

Premium Member
WCA
2009LARS03
YouTube
Visit Channel
First off, I want to say I'm sorry to all the Moderators, members of this forum I'm sorry for my immature behavior a few months ago.

I am getting pissed off I know a few months ago I made a scene on this forum but people always say other people should be mature, I know that I'm not being sensitive and people are being asses to me I know I deserve some of the rudeness I receive but definitely not all of it definitely. I mean, Dene is not even rude to me. It's all about the respect level if I said the same thing I say on someone else's username they would say "+1 LOL haha!" But all I get is rude remarks. I just want to say that:

I can't change the way that I'm treated I wish I could maybe I will never get any respect but I just needed to get that off my chest.

My only problem with the way you act is your rudeness to other people. You seem to be the forum police. When I looked at your recent posts a couple weeks ago 90 percent of them were yelling other people about their posts. It seems I have to back a couple pages to find these, which is a good thing, so I'll leave it at that.

Paul Wagner

WCA
2008WAGN01
YouTube
Visit Channel

My only problem with the way you act is your rudeness to other people. You seem to be the forum police. When I looked at your recent posts a couple weeks ago 90 percent of them were yelling other people about their posts. It seems I have to back a couple pages to find these, which is a good thing, so I'll leave it at that.
I admit maybe I was a little bit rude, but I am trying to help maybe I shouldn't.

JLarsen

Premium Member
WCA
2009LARS03
YouTube
Visit Channel

JTW2007

BattsMan
2008WARL01

abr71310

WCA
2009SHAO02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I quit being totally retarded 99% of the time. Now is the time for improvement and helpfulness, not stupidity and random accusations / assumptions.

I'll change my attitude towards annoying cubers, and I'll try to be more specific when I describe something obvious (instead of beating around the bush all of the time).

JLarsen

Premium Member
WCA
2009LARS03
YouTube
Visit Channel

Stefan

WCA
2003POCH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
First proof that Stefan is actually changing. In the past he would have [...]
Yeah, yeah...

Further proof:
- I didn't yell at this being posted in "How-to's, Guides, etc." which is clearly described as "This is not the place to request help or ask questions!" (you have no idea how much self-control that took me).
- I didn't tell this guy he needs glasses or a ****ing ruler (also took a lot of self-control cause I hate people giving false advice like that).
- I didn't mock this when he in turn had ignored this.
- I didn't berate these people for not doing simple checks to easily determine the thread starter is legit.

And so on... I'm really working hard on myself not to let my head explode.

WCA
2009MURR01
I will begin
the journey to sub-20 and more seriously take on this challenge.

I will
never switch to Roux. M moves aren't fun or fast to me.

I will pause
and go shoot myself before the worlds fastest cuber uses Roux.

Paul Wagner

WCA
2008WAGN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I am very sorry for all the rudeness that I've caused on the forum and am just asking for a new start. And you know I am very angry right now due to some off-topic discussion, and just saying in general can people let things go ever?! I mean I am sorry, I messed up but can anybody ever let it go? No, no they can not they have to always embarrass me on this forum and say mean things to me. You know I have been letting everything go passively but it apparently isn't working. So now I must say it. To all those people that hate/don't like me, can I ask why you have to hold a grudge that's been going on for the longest time now? I mean, I may have done some stupid/ rude things but I am now admitting to that and everything along those lines. So can you people either

1. Get over it?
2. Forgive me

That's all I had to say but basically this was all brought up to me because somebody IM'ed me and I found it very rude, and quite frankly it hurt the things he said and how my posts are pointless and what not. So yeah I really hope that you can take this into consideration everyone, thanks for your time.