• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

cookingfat

WCA
2009HARP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
from 21st Nov >
I'm pausing speedcubing until maybe after xmas. Modern Warfare 2 now takes up just about all my spare time and I hardly practice speedsolving any more. I still do casual solves here and there, but not really averages.

I now return to cubing. I've done my first averages in 6 weeks and I'm starting to feel the bug again. I'll probably start doing the weekly comp and practicing BLD again.

I think I need a cubesmith order and a bunch of new puzzles to get me back into it.

And I need to commit to going to Bristol in March, it should be really fun.

Faz

Former Clock NR Holder
WCA
2009ZEMD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Taking a break sorta. I'm pretty happy with my official times, and I won't have another competition for at least half a year or more. I'll be practicing other events, like sq1, pyraminx, megaminx. And also, school is starting tomorrow, so I'll have homework and stuff. (Not that that'll take up alot of time)

Won't be posting that much. I hope to still do weekly comps and stuff I guess.

Dw, I definitely won't quit.

V-te

YouTube
Visit Channel
I quit cubing for the time being.

I have realized that it really is possible to do what you set your mind to.
Tomorrow is my one year of cubing. I think one year was enough.

I want to thank everyone that helped me along the way. The journey was really incredible. I will still cube once in a while, but no longer for speed. I will dedicate my time into something more productive, like playing guitar, learning some programming, or getting better at chemistry and math.

Once again, thanks for everything from everyone! =)
I hope to regain interest in years to come, so until then, I am Eduardo Vite, and I hope to cross by you guys again later in life. =)
Thank you.

Feryll

I quit buying cubes from china unless it's really necessary. I can't take the shipping costs, the travel time and customs. I would prefer just to buy off ebay. SAVE ME iSpinz's store!
I quit using my whole wrist to force a turn. I just figured out how to do R U R' U' properly and I'm addicted! Maybe now I can get sub-40 consistently...

Inf3rn0

WCA
2009HOBB01
Kindof back into cubing. Haven't done much the past month. Went back to school today so that's going to be taking alot of my time. None the less i'll be working on getting better at 3x3. Looking forward to a comp in New Zealand sometime later this year.

Also might try to do as many weekly comps as i can, haven't been that motivated to do them these days. Will give as many events a go as possible. Come to think of it i might put a bit of work into my FMC.

That's all, looking forward to seeing people in New Zealand.

bwatkins

I QUIT
Timing myself and hoping i get faster.

I PAUSE
Efforts to learn BLD while i should be doing my engineering coursework

I RETURN
To practicing F2L at all angles and lookahead.

Edward

WCA
2011KING01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Toad

Premium Member
WCA
2009SMIT06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I start learning full OLL. No idea why, but not knowing every single OLL I get annoys me greatly. I will be adding it to my signature every time I learn a new one.

Currently at 26/57.

Now you know what to have as a sig :D

Oh shoot, gotta update my numbers.

Race to 2LLL?

I'll leisurely join in this race... I'm on 35/57 at the moment but I hardly spend any time cubing any more lol so you'll probably both beat me...