• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The CornerCutter Podcast - a consistent weekly speed cubing podcast

CornerCutter

YouTube
Visit Channel
September 30th is International Podcast Day so the episode this week we are celebrating! I interview two of my favorite podcasters and I ask them what they think about cubing and then we talk some podcasting. I think you will enjoy hearing non-cuber stories - TCCP#53

CornerCutter

YouTube
Visit Channel
Looks good, is it possible to turn the time stamp into a link that when clicked goes to that spot? Like on Youtube how you can link to specific times during the video.
Thanks! I will see if I can do that, although I would like people to listen to the whole episode. Are thinking if listeners want to find a specific part?

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
Thanks! I will see if I can do that, although I would like people to listen to the whole episode. Are thinking if listeners want to find a specific part?
Yeah. A lot of big podcasts have links to specific parts for people who only want to listen to sections of it. Not a big deal though if it is time consuming to setup.

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
The episode with Jayden McNeill is out! We discuss his WR fail, his cubing analysis work, and much more: thecornercutterpodcast.com/56
I do like Jayden and it's always great to hear more from him but I had to laugh when he said "mid-50s in megaminx is mediocre". Top 200 in the world in anything is hardly mediocre, LOL.