• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The CornerCutter Podcast - a consistent weekly speed cubing podcast

CornerCutter

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi guys,

I launched The CornerCutter Podcast (originally CornerTwist) a few months ago. It is a podcast all about cubing and how to improve. I talk about the latest cubing news, information on methods and cubes, and also I have just began to have guests on the show! I am planning in the upcoming shows to interview top cubers, youcubers, and also I'll record some cubing chat at competitions.

Please check out the website: https://thecornercutterpodcast.com
And you can listen here: https://thecornercutterpodcast.com/listen/

Subscribe in iTunes!
Art-TheCornerCutterPodcast.jpg

I would love to get some feedback on the podcast! Let me know what you like about it and maybe some things I could improve.

Thanks!:)

Last edited:

CornerCutter

YouTube
Visit Channel
I think it's pretty good! I am lovig your channel too btw
Thank you!:) I try to post a video every week!

I may check this out but:

CornerCutter is a informative speedcubing podcast and YT channel
should be:
CornerCutter is an informative speedcubing podcast and YT channel

I will correct that.:)

CornerCutter

YouTube
Visit Channel
In episode 17 which will be released on Monday, I have an interview with a WCA Delegate. A few of the things we will be talking about are, the process of becoming a delegate, and how competitions are set-up and make official.

I hope the podcast gives you guys some interesting information.

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
Kevin Hays is the next guest! I will be doing the interview in a few days, so if you have any questions you would like me to ask him please let me know.
That is really exiting. I am happy to hear that you will be having him in the podcast.

Now that you are competing in Skewb, are you ever going to ever compete in any other events such as Pyraminx, Square 1 etc?

AidanNoogie

WCA
2017MCKE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
That is really exiting. I am happy to hear that you will be having him in the podcast.

Now that you are competing in Skewb, are you ever going to ever compete in any other events such as Pyraminx, Square 1 etc?
I doubt he'll compete in anything else. He's doing Skewb as a joke becuase it's his least favorite event and a lot of people wanted him to do it so it was one of his sub goals on Twitch.