• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The CornerCutter Podcast - a consistent weekly speed cubing podcast

CornerCutter

YouTube
Visit Channel
I switched up the format a little on this past weeks episode. It is a debate on if you should be color neutral on 3x3 and if there should be any events added to the WCA.

Also, remember you can listen on YouTube if you prefer!:)

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
The two most recent episodes we had were awesome! First one we celebrated episode #50 of the podcast and I just published a conversation I had with Phil Yu from TheCubicle.us. Let me know what you think.:)
Excellent interview with Phil, well done (also left a review on iTunes for you today). Any idea why the settlement would be confidential?

Also, Josh, a recommendation for the podcast: times in the show notes. Make of a list of the topics discussed with the time in the podcast where you start the discussion. For example, if people just want to listen to Phil talk about the lawsuit, put that in the show notes with where to jump. Not absolutely necessary but other podcasts have this and sometimes it is useful.

Last edited:

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Excellent interview with Phil, well done (also left a review on iTunes for you today). Any idea why the settlement would be confidential?

Also, Josh, a recommendation for the podcast: times in the show notes. Make of a list of the topics discussed with the time in the podcast where you start the discussion. For example, if people just want to listen to Phil talk about the lawsuit, put that in the show notes with where to jump. Not absolutely necessary but other podcasts have this and sometimes it is useful.
Lawsuit settlements are almost always confidential.

CornerCutter

YouTube
Visit Channel

Thanks! And I really appreciate the iTunes review!:)

No, he didn't give me any of that information....even off air.

Great idea! Doing it for everything might be time consuming, but even if it was just a few of the main topics it would be good.

Reactions: pjk