• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

mrs1986

Question, does anyone know a better place to buy stickers than the cubicle? I got some for my weilong GTS and my air 356 and the cut is awful, like miles away from the stock stickers...

mrs1986

That's how most are. They're trying to cover as much of the plastic as possible.
I understand, but what it has to do with the bad cuts? Like the circular centers of the gans, are really far from circular, of course, after some use etc you won't notice, but I was trying to find better ones anyway :D

Dash Lambda

WCA
2016SCHU05
I understand, but what does that have to do with the bad cuts? Like the circular centers of the Gans are really far from circular. Of course, after some use etc. you won't notice, but I was trying to find better ones anyway :D
I've got a few sets of Cubicle stickers by now, and they've all been great. Can you post a picture of yours?

Arkwell

On the same thing, where do I go to get a good price on stickers now that Cubesmith is no longer around?

Dom

WCA
2016DOMI06
YouTube
Visit Channel

ondras.371

Hi, I want to buy stickers to all my cubes. Is Cubicle good choice? Or Speedcubeshop is better? How fast they chip? I want them to stay on cube for some time.
Btw. sorry, I am too lazy to read all of this thread if it is answered. And sorry for my English.

TDM

WCA
2013MEND03
YouTube
Visit Channel
A couple of sticker-related questions:

Is there a video like this one for SCS's sticker shades?

If not... has anyone tried SCS's Fluorescent Red? How does it compare to their regular red? The Cubicle's Fluro Red seems very Orange, but it's hard to tell with SCS since there are no pictures of the stickers themselves... would anyone mind posting a couple of pictures of a side-by-side comparison? Preferably on a black cube but anything's fine. :)

(or any red brighter than a standard one, from any cube shop, I just don't like how dark The Cubicle's regular red is)

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't like how dark SCS's regular red apparently is, either. I downloaded their sticker guide and got "red" on one of the sides of a Cosmic I had them do for me but the stickers are waaaaaaay darker than the guide implies and look more like their "Dark Red". When I inquired, I sent them a pic and they told me that I, indeed, have "Red". So I'm trying to figure out what I want in a brighter red, too. They offered to send me a new set of stickers - I may just have them send me every shade of red, LOL.

The Torrent

On cubes (I am yet to buy a stickered cube, so don't know, all i have is stickerless) how do you get new stickers. What i mean is, e.g for the Valk 3 (Which I'm thinking of getting stickered) on the white side the center sticker has the valk 3 logo on. Firstly: Will the logo fall off the sticker? Secondly: When the sticker wears out and you need to re-sticker it, can you buy a sticker set with a white sticker that has the valk 3 logo on (I personally think cubes look better with a logo). Do stickers have different qualitys, such as does it matter where you get stickers from or can i just go on ebay and buy the cheapest.

I have some more questions but they depend on the answers to these questions.

Many thanks.

Zerksies

You can get stickers from the Cubicle in any shade that you like, as for the logos you can get them separate they are clear backed so you can put it on any sticker you would like.

The Torrent

You can get stickers from the Cubicle in any shade that you like, as for the logos you can get them separate they are clear backed so you can put it on any sticker you would like.
Ahh ok.

Sadly i don't have cubicle as i'm in the UK. Will eBay stickers still do?

Also does anyone know where i can get the Valk logos from??

Many thanks.