• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

semiprime799

unminified source found by googling "aktalgoritm"

the function kiir is probably what you should check out.

edit:

nvm... you can just steal their CSS and build your own XML and everything should look OK.

Basically:
* include scrambler.css from that page in your html file as a style sheet.
* build the images you want out of HTML

Last edited:

Q--

WCA
2019MCGA02
Basically:
* include scrambler.css from that page in your html file as a style sheet.
* build the images you want out of HTML
This is great if they were making a website with algs, but I’m guessing that it’s just to make PDFs or a google doc/sheet and they just want to be able to easily make the images, then copy and paste.
I know Squanmate has a good alg visualizer that could use, so that knocks square-1 out of the way. Not sure why you’d have alg sheets for clock, but the clock simulator on ruwix(? I think) has a good visual and you could just set it up to the case you want. For megaminx, pyraminx and skewb I’m not sure, maybe you could copy images from algsheets that are already out there?