• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Shreks Cubing journey to sub 20

How long will it take me to get to sub 20

• 1 month

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • 2 months

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • 3 months

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • 4 months

• 5 months

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • 1 day

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • 1 week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• Total voters

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
No how do I do that?
Just time the individual steps.
If you wanted to do the cross, time and stop when you reach cross. If you wanted to do the F2L, either start with cross finished, and stop when f2l is done (time it), or solve all the way to the end of F2L from the start, and take away the cross time for more accuracy. (I probably didn’t make sense there)

stwert

Just time the individual steps.
If you wanted to do the cross, time and stop when you reach cross. If you wanted to do the F2L, either start with cross finished, and stop when f2l is done (time it), or solve all the way to the end of F2L from the start, and take away the cross time for more accuracy. (I probably didn’t make sense there)
How many solves do you do to get accurate splits?

Shrek

Also, if anybody can help answer some of my cubing questions please tell it here and ill message you in a conversation