• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Rubik's Cube sightings in media

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Another great article has been written about the cube with very accurate statistics included. This time:

There are 43 combinations to solve a Rubik’s Cube, but there’s only one chance for Hyde Park Entertainment Group and Endeavor Content to make a Rubik’s Cube movie.”

On the plus side it would be cool to see another cube film come out. Article below.

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
Another great article has been written about the cube with very accurate statistics included. This time:

There are 43 combinations to solve a Rubik’s Cube, but there’s only one chance for Hyde Park Entertainment Group and Endeavor Content to make a Rubik’s Cube movie.”

On the plus side it would be cool to see another cube film come out. Article below.
I am excited to see this film as well! But how can they mess up that stat that badly?!

SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
3x3-5x5 were being solved in a tv show called Scorpion, it's about people with insane IQ's that work with the government to stop crimes.
I watched it, unfortunately
main character and another guy were racing 3x3 and out of nowhere the protagonist start to solve blindfoded then the other guys say: "oh noe, the famous rubix cub BLD trik"
I was ded

the show is awful