• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

shadowslice e

YouTube
Visit Channel

MWilson

I downloaded qqTimer offline and modified it to have a bunch of Roux related scramblers:

First Block Front Pair
Second Block
Second Block Front Pair
Second Block Back Pair
Second Block Random Pair
Second Block Both Pairs
CMLL
LSE Random State
LSE <M,U>
LSE 4b

They're under "3x3x3 Roux" in the left drop-down menu. There isn't much for the first block because I figured practicing full scrambles and finding a whole solution for the FB is best.

Sometimes some of the scrambles will start with something like U2 U' but that's not hard to notice and do as U. Other than that it works.

I don't think Chrome saves cookies for local html files, but Firefox does so you can use that or host it somewhere.

Attachments

• qqTimer.zip
    39.2 KB · Views: 6

senpai

Anyone know of any LSE practice tools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You average mid-20s, right? I saw your splits. You don't need to do lse practice, it should be smooth but it doesn't need to be fast yet. Your lse will naturally improve alongside your blocks, just focus on blocks.

dominugget

You average mid-20s, right? I saw your splits. You don't need to do lse practice, it should be smooth but it doesn't need to be fast yet. Your lse will naturally improve alongside your blocks, just focus on blocks.

Yeah I do. Quick question, did it become really easy to learn CMLL after a while?

senpai

Yeah I do. Quick question, did it become really easy to learn CMLL after a while?

I'd say the first ones you learn are the hardest, once you're familiar with all the cases it's pretty easy to learn new algs when you want to.

dominugget

I'd say the first ones you learn are the hardest, once you're familiar with all the cases it's pretty easy to learn new algs when you want to.

That's interesting. I just learned all of my first u cases in the span of an hour.
I'm trying to figure out how.

MattCubes

What's the Best Roux Tutorial?

Hello, I'm trying to get into a speed cube method and I was wondering what the best Roux tutorial on YouTube is. Thanks!

TheBrutux168

WCA
2014WONG08
YouTube
Visit Channel
I currently do left handed OH with second block on right. I tried doing some solves with first block on right and then second block on top. My second block flowed nicer. Would it be a good idea to do this from now on or should I just stick with what I was already doing

WCA
2015MANS03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I currently do left handed OH with second block on right. I tried doing some solves with first block on right and then second block on top. My second block flowed nicer. Would it be a good idea to do this from now on or should I just stick with what I was already doing

stick with second block on right cuz then its RUr instead of RUu