• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Hi guys,
I’d like to buy a Gan 356 Air master from zcube. http://www.zcube.hk/GAN356-Air-Master
Is the lube included? I’m from Italy, and in the image under the description they say that the lube can’t ship by air. I would really need one, is there anyone who has bought this cube that knows if the lube is included or not? Thank you so much guys.

js5752

Not sure about that store, but I've bought a couple of air masters from different shops and nothing comes with extra lube. The cube does come already lubed from the factory though. If you want extra, you'll probably have to get that separately.

Not sure about that store, but I've bought a couple of air masters from different shops and nothing comes with extra lube. The cube does come already lubed from the factory though. If you want extra, you'll probably have to get that separately.
Thank you, the fact is that in the description there's an image that shows the different things you get by buying the Standard, Advanced or Master edition. Thr lube seems to be in a the Advanced and Master edition. Was the same in your stores?

Here's the image.
GAN-356Air-00.jpg

js5752

nope, the stores I bought from didn't picture any lube with it. So you may be in luck with that package.

VenomCubing

WCA
2017MORT01
Can someone please post pictures of the Mohuan Shousu Chufeng's peices taken apart? Im trying to determine if it would be easy to magnetise or not.

Rubix Cubix

WCA
2016GLOZ01
Recently got my first set of full-fitted stickers from SCS and they seem alright (although my stickering skills leave a lot to be desired). One thing I noticed about them is that the stock stickers have sort of a glossy feel and the SCS ones don't. I just noticed the Cubicle have started selling full fitted stickers as well. Does anyone know how these compare to the SCS ones? Are they the same vinyl (I think SCS uses Oracle) or are they the glossy type you find on stock stickers?

big_moe5

What was the best 3x3 speedcube from 2010 (Making a youtube video (I'll give credit))?

cros107

Ok I'm so confused: are the angles of blocks in ghost cubes designed specifically to line up with each other? Or does that happen naturally, as a fundamental part of twisty puzzles?
If the former, how difficult is it to create a unique design?

I live in New Zealand and am looking for a good speedcube to upgrade to from the standard rubix brand one I got ages ago.

I have a local website: https://www.speedcube.co.nz

I'd like to know which of those would be a good starting point, or if you know of a better place to get one.

Thanks