• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] [OFFICIAL] Gan 356i discussion / software updates / issues report

Joann Huang

hello BigDazUK

Thanks for your message.
I have communicated with PM and this problem already put it in the maintenance planning.
Believe in solved soon~:)

Many thanks and stay safe
Joann

Minx

I just got a Gan 356i and when i connect it to the app it doesnt detect rotations when i record solves in the app. How can i fix this?

Joann Huang

I just got a Gan 356i and when I connect it to the app it doesn't detect rotations when I record solves in the app. How can I fix this?
hello Minx,

this is Joann from GAN cube. Thanks for your message. Is there any opportunity to get some information below?
1.located:
2.App version:
3.Phone model:
4. your ID
5.Cube Model:

And it would be highly appreciated if I could get some pictures or video of this problem. ( it would be more intuitive for the PM to solve this problem.)

Looking forward to your reply!

Many thanks,
Joann

Minx

1. Europe
2. 1.4.4
3. Huawei Mate 20 lite
4. i dont know
5. Gan 356i (first version)

Joann Huang

1. Europe
2. 1.4.4
3. Huawei Mate 20 lite
4. I don't know
5. Gan 356i (first version)
Hi Minx,
thanks for your patience.

Version 1.4.4 is the old version. Please download the version and some bug have been fixed.
You could download the new version on the cube station official website: https://cubestation.com/

1.download the new version and create an account.
2.could find the user name and click it, get into the personal homepage
3.the Account ID is beside the user name

Please feel free to let me know If this problem still exists.

Many thanks,
Joann
qq_pic_merged_1602047937649.jpgqq_pic_merged_1602047946726.jpg

Attachments

xpeter

I cannot download Android cubestation apk from cubestation.com. The download speed is very slow. Do you have any mirror sites to download?

zinzan8

I would like to try using a chrome web app on my PC, but I am having difficulty pairing my cube with my PC browser. Is the device in pairing mode when I activate by turning the white face back and forth? Is there someone that can help me? Not sure if it's a browser issue, Windows 10 issue, or cube issue.

I do not have any problems pairing with the Cube Station app.

zinzan8

I would like to try using a chrome web app on my PC, but I am having difficulty pairing my cube with my PC browser. Is the device in pairing mode when I activate by turning the white face back and forth? Is there someone that can help me? Not sure if it's a browser issue, Windows 10 issue, or cube issue.

Figured it out. My motherboard (ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E) does support BLE, but I did not have my external antenna plugged in. I was under the impression the antenna was solely for wifi, and I'm hard-wired to the internet, so wasn't using it.

HoshiYamazaki

Sorry for asking maybe an bit stupid question, but how do you launched cubestation app using chrome? Thanks in advance :)

RadicalRick

Got it , and thanks for your patience.
We have launched the new version recently-2.3.124.Already Fixed some bugs and add more new functions.
Maybe you could try to download the new version,creat a new account. Could you post a picture of this situation If this still exist. It would be a great help for me to solve this problem.

ps:No.4 means your account ID of the cube station.

Have a nice day.
Joann
When it's asking for a password for pairing just tap either 0000 or 1234 and you might have to do it a few times. I have over 20 devices paired up. I have 4 Gan356i and a GoCube as well. Type in the password then switch over to Cube Station and tap connect.