It's not about the drawer, it's about the server. Please let me know the following info:After a month or so with the cube in a drawer I have taken it, charged for about 2 hours, and tried to play some battles.
Results: 2 successful games, 2 match failed and 1 DNF in this order.
My wonderful and expensive gan356i goes again to the drawer...
Try wiping out the lube and assembling it with none, see if it feels better. Then gradually apply lube in small increments, and see if it feels better. FYI, you don’t need to take apart the cube to lube it. Hope this helps.HI there. Just a little update on my issue. So I unmounted once more the cube, gave a good water and soap clean to each piece, lubricated each piece individually on the parts that have contact with other pieces and remounted. As I expected, same result. Tight and hard as hell.
Finally I decided to cut the spring to make them smaller. That fixed some of the tightness, but the cube still fills wrong. It isn't smooth at all, as it used to be
I'm so sad about having broken my Gan. It was really great to train.
Any ideas, please?
I did that. Exactly that. At no moment it felt right. Still hard to move.Try wiping out the lube and assembling it with none, see if it feels better. Then gradually apply lube in small increments, and see if it feels better. FYI, you don’t need to take apart the cube to lube it. Hope this helps.
Thanks for your encouragement, but I don't think so. I was very careful to put each spring in a separate bag. I'm also sure that I have mounted it wrongly, but I don't see where I could have gone wrong. Everything seems to fit nice and easy in its place.I don’t really know, maybe you put it in wrong? Keep trying. Maybe, since one of the replacement sets looks similar to the original you accidentally swapped with that one?
Very poor and slow updating of the app, and as far as I know you can't export your data either.Olivertam I don't have a GAN 356i yet, but I want to do some recommendations, there wasn't enough info about the cube features, only hardware and that is not what we want a "smart" cube for, the software is key. I watched all type of reviews about the app on internet and don't see any of these important features for me:
I have many ideas, but this are the more important for me. I am a Software Engineer and a old cuber too, so feel free to contact me and ask questions, I really like the idea of smart cube and if I can be of any help I will be glad.
- F2L pairs stats (individually): When you are in "Data" watching Cross, F2L, OLL and PLL stats, you should be able to see stats of pairs too.
- Global stats about specify stages of the solves: Like a switch that you change from "full" to F2L, Cross, and even combinations of these, and the stats of avg and so on will stay the same.
- Stats of specific cases: OLL, PLL and even F2L, with time you could add more methods. For example: worst time, best time, average, consistency, tps... With this you will know exactly in which PLL/OLL you have to improve and on which you are doing excellent. Note: Many cubers use more than 1 algorithm for a specific case, if you have stats for not only the case but for each algorithm it will be great, so we can know if the are worth it.
- Recognition time: Globally for OLL and PLL and individually for each algorithm, for PLL you had to do it for each side, 4 in total, for OLL it is not as interesting, but it can't hurt.
- Personalized training: With the previous information (Recognition time and cases stats) you can make a personalized training, one for recognition and one for speed.
- Algorithms ranking: Make a online ranking with records from users for OLL and PLL cases, showing the algorithm that they used for the cases and the time, you can also do a ranking for specific algorithm.
Where do I see my breakdown? Just got a personal best in battle but cant see the breakdown or the scramble again etcVery poor and slow updating of the app, and as far as I know you can't export your data either.
F2L pairs - The solution you used breaks the pairs out, but the times and stats are all just under F in CFOP
Stages - Nope
Specific Cases - Nope
Recognition - Nope
Personalized training - Nope
Algorithms ranking - Nope
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|Bill Wang (unofficial) 5.42 Rubik's cube average of 5 (Gan Air SM)||Puzzle Video Gallery||12|
|Z||Help With Contacting Delegates To Organize an Official Competition in Oklahoma||Local Cubing Groups||4|
|Organized folder of all my official solves- (does anyone else do this?)||General Speedcubing Discussion||10|
|DPS Gandhinagar Cube Challenge (Unofficial Comp)||Puzzle Video Gallery||2|
|BooBoo Summer Unofficial -- A NorCal Cuber Meetup Series Extravaganza!||Local Cubing Groups||16|
|Bill Wang (unofficial) 5.42 Rubik's cube average of 5 (Gan Air SM)|
|Help With Contacting Delegates To Organize an Official Competition in Oklahoma|
|Organized folder of all my official solves- (does anyone else do this?)|
|DPS Gandhinagar Cube Challenge (Unofficial Comp)|
|BooBoo Summer Unofficial -- A NorCal Cuber Meetup Series Extravaganza!|