• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] [OFFICIAL] Gan 356i discussion / software updates / issues report

kubesolver

Premium Member
I also can't login because the code won't send. It did manage to send me a code half a year ago so it's not my email at fault.

rubik2005

So my gan 356 i(play) recently didnt want to connect. I charged it, Bluetooth was on, I did U U', shaked it 5 times, but nothing. So I restarted my phone, nothing, reinstalled the app, nothing. Then I deleted the device to see if it would help, but now I don't know what to do.

Edit: I fixed it nos3

Last edited:

HoileeUK

Just figured this out, don't know if it is only on Android, but if you turn off location services it prevents the cube being discoverable in the app.

So if your cube is not showing in the app but appearing in your Bluetooth devices, check your location services

Llewelys

Are the scrambles from cube station wca legal? I just got a pb on it and I want to know whether it's legit :)

mattiasthalen

Have anyone had any issues lately when logging in? Regardless of login method, I get the response “check network”... I’ve emailed support, but it’s been over a week without a response.

SnowyDay

Any updated views on the 356i V2 (aka 356 i2)?

How about the faster Robot v2 (which I think is also the Gan Blue)?

Any timeframe for robot "specified scramble" function?

Will the robot work with non-Gan cubes in the future?

JTM007

Hey guys. Just received my gan 356i V2 I've charged for about 2 hours now like it says to do and I still can't connect it to cube station. Any help?

comedyfish

hi just bought the Gan i - I was excited to use it but 2 things are making me go 'urgh'. hope you can help.

I can't for the love of me get a verification code to register and if i can't register i guess I can't use the app?

Is this a known bug that i have to wait to be fixed?

Second: my cube is misaligned in the app - it says to press reset in the app but I can't find it - any help here please?

cheers in advance!

AKI85

Got the same Problem as Comedyfish when i try to register and click get code it say "vericfication code failed send, pls try again later " this since yester when i received my cube. And u can reset the cube, go settings -- my device-- choose ur cube -- adjustment (reset) -- quick reset (if it is solved) or the other options for unsolved cube

comedyfish

Got the same Problem as Comedyfish when i try to register and click get code it say "vericfication code failed send, pls try again later " this since yester when i received my cube. And u can reset the cube, go settings -- my device-- choose ur cube -- adjustment (reset) -- quick reset (if it is solved) or the other options for unsolved cube
ah thanks for the reset - I guess the app just doesn't work (at the minute) - have to be patient - I'll let you know if they get their act together!

Cheers

Mkh1977

I have the same registration problem, seems like this has happened previously to other users. Contacted support and awaiting response.