• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

DavidCubie

WCA
2013KOTL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I took this N perm from Feliks, actually his PLL video on youtube.
Na-Perm: R U R' U (R U R' F' R U R' U' R' F R2 U' R') U2 R U' R'
You do the R U R' U, then you do the J perm and then just insert the pair with the U2 R U' R'.

yockee

YouTube
Visit Channel
I personally use:
Na - R U R' U (R U R' F' R U R' U' R' F R2 U' R' ) U2 R U' R' OR - R U' R' U l U F U' R' F' R U' R U l' U R'
Nb - R' U R U' R' F' U' F R U R' F R' F' R U' R

There's also this alg I got from Thaynara De Santana: (r' D r U2) x5

And, now I see it's already been posted, hahaha.

Last edited:

speedcuber50

I use L' U R' U2 L U' R L' U R' U2 L U' R. I made it up myself, and it's fairly easy to do with good fingertricks as well.

kp

I personally use:
Na - R U R' U (R U R' F' R U R' U' R' F R2 U' R' ) U2 R U' R' OR - R U' R' U l U F U' R' F' R U' R U l' U R'
Nb - R' U R U' R' F' U' F R U R' F R' F' R U' R

There's also this alg I got from Thaynara De Santana: (r' D r U2) x5

And, now I see it's already been posted, hahaha.

I'm gonna use that N(b). Up until now, I've been using the mirror of that N(a) (and the RUL one), and this feels so much nicer. Thanks!

Zeyofa

WCA
2014ROCH06
Nb Perm

What's up Speedcubers?
Ok so now I want to learn the Nb Permutation and I don't like any of the algorithms that I see. :(

My question is... What algorithm do you use for Nb Perm? :confused: I need pros to tell me what's the best to be fast :)