• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

List of PLL algs for 2/1 Look PLL

Lol, this is for fun. Do you like my avatar??? I need to change it...

• Total voters
I may be kinda new but from the plls I have used so far these personally have seemed to be the easiest to learn:

Some are from the speedsolving wiki others I found somewhere else.
T:
R U R’ U’ R’ F R2 U’ R’ U’ R U R’ F’

H:
M2' U' M2' U2' M2' U' M2'

Ua:
(y2) R U' R U R U R U' R' U' R2

Ub:
(y2) L' U L' U' L' U' L' U L U L2

Z:
M' U' M2' U' M2' U' M' U2 M2'

Aa:
(y x') R2 D2 R' U' R D2 R' U R'

Ab:
(x') R U' R D2 R' U R D2 R2 (x)

E:
(y x') (R U' R' D) (R U R' D') (R U R' D) (R U' R' D') (x)

F:
(y) R' U' F' R U R' U' R' F R2 U' R' U' R U R' U R

Ja:
L’ U’ L F L’ U’ L U L F’ L2 U L U

Jb:
R U R' F' R U R' U' R' F R2 U' R' U'

RA:
(y’) R U R’ F’ R U2 R’ U2 R’ F R U R U2 R’ U’

Y:
F R U' R' U' R U R' F' (R U R' U') (R' F R F')

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
There are a lot of algs out there, some of which do the same thing. I have grouped all the algs I use for people looking for efficient perms. I had to do this the hard way, looking through random pages for the fastest moves to make. Here they are:

Corner swap: R U R' F' R U R' U' R' F R2 U' R' (headlights on left face) Jb perm with U' at the end.
OR
Corner cycle 1: l' U R' D2 R U' R' D2 R2 (clockwise, corner FLU)
Corner cycle 2: l U' R D2 R' U R D2 R2 (clockwise, corner BLU)
(The cycles will not affect the permutation of the edges, but the swap will. So if all your edges are correct, and you need to permute the corners, use the cycles to keep the edges correct.)

All corners wrong: R2 U R’ U’ y (R U R’ U’)2 R U R’ y’ R U’ R2 (use this if edges are correct. Corners will swap (U viewed from above): Up Left with Up Right, Bottom Left with Bottom Right.
All corners wrong 2: F R U' R' U' R U R' F' R U R' U' R' F R F' this is a Y perm

Edge cycle 1: R2 U R U R’ U’ R’ U’ R’ U R’ (Clockwise, solved edge on B face)
Edge cycle 2: R U’ R U R U R U’ R’ U’ R2 (Anticlockwise, solved edge on B face)

Cross edge swap: M2 U M2 U2 M2 U M2

Adjacent edge swap 1:M2 U M2 U M' U2 M2 U2 M' U2 (swapping F edge with R edge)
Adjacent edge swap 2: M2 U’ M2 U’ M' U2 M2 U2 M' U2 (swapping F edge with L edge
Adjacent edge swap 1 v2: R' U' R2 U R U R' U' R U R U' R U' R' U2
Adjacent edge swap 2 v2: U2 R U R' U R' U' R' U R U' R' U' R2 U R

Please let me know if I made a mistake.
Also, I didn’t use names like H Perm and Ua perm to simplify stuff, but for you people out there with the names in your head, these algs are:
1.(I don't know what the corner swap PLL is named, since I originally had Aa and Ab, but whatever)
2. E Perm
3. Ua Perm
4. Ub Perm
5. H perm
6. Z Perms
Thanks to those people who contributed more, and better, algorithms to this thread. (One look algs at the bottom)
Though I know you're showing 2 look PLL algs, for reference, a list of PLL algs can be found at many spots, namely:
https://www.speedsolving.com/wiki/index.php/PLL
http://algdb.net/puzzle/333/pll