• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

greentgoatgal

How many solves have you done on it? The lube they put in it will make it feel gummy at first. Mine wasn't fully broken in until at least 500 solves.

CuberFles

Well, just about a few. Just puts me off actually. Compared to the GAN, I think the Valk M shouldn't be THAT sturdy... But I'll give it a couple hundred solves, maybe it gets better.

henlo

So my WuXia 2x2 is COMPLETELY out of alignment. The screws are where the edges should go, and now the edges are in the place of the screws (sorry no pics yet my ipad camera is a potato). It would only turn on one axis while the others can't even turn. I've noticed that some edges have this plastic raising up (where it goes underneath the center) and some centers have cutouts for the plastic which lets these in. Either I have extra edges like that, or too little center cutouts. Oh, and is there a fix? WITHOUT taking the cube apart? CPS Lube Service was done on this thing and I'm scared I wasted 3 EXTRA DOLLARS

nice QC qiyi

xyzzy

henlo

So my WuXia 2x2 is COMPLETELY out of alignment. The screws are where the edges should go, and now the edges are in the place of the screws (sorry no pics yet my ipad camera is a potato). It would only turn on one axis while the others can't even turn. I've noticed that some edges have this plastic raising up (where it goes underneath the center) and some centers have cutouts for the plastic which lets these in. Either I have extra edges like that, or too little center cutouts. Oh, and is there a fix? WITHOUT taking the cube apart? CPS Lube Service was done on this thing and I'm scared I wasted 3 EXTRA DOLLARS

nice QC qiyi

You can sort of tug at it so that the three edges with bits sticking out are all adjacent to the same corner, but it's probably easiest to disassemble and reassemble.

Adranir

For Christmas, i got lot of cube, I got a guoguan xhinghen M, and it was really great, but a few jours later, it becomes incredibly bad, I clean it etc, but nope, always bad, no pièce are broke or anything, so I don't know what to do :/

Thank's for you help !

(PS: English isn't my first language, so, I'm sorry :/)

Thomas Figura

WCA
2017FIGU05
My Valk 3's corners seem to be way too loose in their places after dropping it in the snow. I cleaned it and dried it, but nothing seems to be working. I even tensioned it to the point where it practically couldn't turn and the corners could still be wiggled around. Please help!

Attachments

• Optimized-IMG_2644.JPG
    Optimized-IMG_2644.JPG
    593.9 KB · Views: 18