• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Maybe you should add the lube after a Silicone-based lube, like silk or your standard silicone weights + traxxas.
I think i did, which was why at first i didn’t question the slowness because I thought it was the combination of that plus lubicle which was the other lube i had at the time

Thom S.

Maybe you should add the lube after a Silicone-based lube, like silk or your standard silicone weights + traxxas.
IF I am right, which doesn't have to be the case, but I have reasons to believe, then this doesn't help anything because you are still contributing sticky mass.

ive been solving my 356m for about only 2 weeks and these strange marks have appeared. this is my first gan cube so im very concerned. please help

P.S this pic was taken a while ago but now the marks are quite more prominent
WhatsApp Image 2022-08-05 at 12.40.41 PM.jpeg