• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I’m gonna try the one month one method thing.

So since I’ve gotten so many requests, I’m going to compile a list of methods that I’m going to do.
-CFOP | DECEMBER
-Roux | JANUARY
-Petrus | FEBRUARY
-Tripod | REST OF MARCH AFTER HF
-CFCE | WEEK 1 OF MARCH
-Waterman | WEEK 2 OF MARCH
-Hexagonal Fransisco | WEEK 3 OF MARCH
-PCMS | WEEK 1 OF APRIL
-Heise | WEEK 2 OF APRIL
-freeFOP | WEEK 3 OF APRIL
-LEOR | MAY
-Maybe some method with EO to CP to 2GLL | REST OF APRIL

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multi stage...
So I updated original post, I only have a few more days for CFOP, and then Roux time!
Epic win!

EDIT:

Roux is fun. Let me give you some pointers to have a very fun month of Roux.

1. Don’t time your solves for the first couple of days. You don’t need to, and it allows you to experiment with blockbuilding.
  2. Experiment with blockbuilding early. Figure out different ways to solve blocks. Watch Kian’s videos
  3. Work on LSE. LSE is the hardest part for CFOP and ZZers to master. If you’re used to ZZ (as you are), F2B will be easier for you then most. LSE will require your attention.
  4. Have Fun!

Last edited:
So I was looking at the list of methods page on the wiki, and I found Sledgehog, a method similar to tripod but not as hard to do on last step. The only problem with this, is that not all the algs are generated, so I have nowhere to get some of the algs.