• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How can i clean a stickered cube?

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
clean outside or inside? how dirty is it? for my stickered cubes, which I keep in good condition, to clean the outside you just wipe with a damp cloth.

Spifflet

WCA
2015RADA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Generally just soaking pieces in a bowl of hot water and dish soap isn't going to effect the stickers in any way, I've had some troubles with old Moyu cubes stickers adhesive losing some of its stick but you aren't gonna have a problem with new cubes. Just let them soak for like 5-10 minutes and you're basically golden, wipe them off with a towel after or let them drip dry.

GL!

Scriv58

I disassemble the cube, clean the internal sides of each piece with a toothbrush lightly dipped in alcohol, and dry each after brushing it. This allows me to clean each track with precision, and the pieces do not get drenched or soaked. Works for me.

Elly

Get a towel or toilet paper, put it a bit of water and clean the pieces with it, then get a dry toewl and dry it and finally lube it.