• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Killbox

I don't think you can fix it unless you have some tools for modding. I'm not sure, because I've never seen a Weilong, but I'm pretty sure.

You're not sure but you're pretty pretty sure it can't be fixed?;-)
Just kidding.
I'll get some nodding tools,just tell me what to do.

Killbox

maybe try to superglue the broken pieces?
The broken part is lost of course. I tried looking for it but no luck

If you are telling me to glue the three corner pieces together, I think that'll just ruin the Cube. One heavy corner piece would be awkwsrd
And if the glue by any chance got out of the corner and spread to other pieces or maybe the core,I'd have a souvenir Weilong.
And I won't be able to take it apart to clean it and stuff,like I do every 3 months.

YouTube
Visit Channel
V-Cube 7 Core Broken

Skip a paragraph if you don't want the story.

So I got my V-Cube collection on Monday. I was extremely happy with the 5x5 and spent most of Monday solving it. Skipping the 6x6 and going to the 7x7 Tuesday (yesterday), I solved it twice and was going for a third. Then I turned the blue layer. Pop does not describe the cataclysm that happened. The top 3 layers exploded onto the floor. I was a little in shock at how little pressure I had applied to create a pop. I found all the pieces (eventually), but then realized that my blue center had snapped off from the core.

(I'll get a picture hopefully) With a core with only 5 attached ends, should I try to fix it or send it back? I'm still a little in shock but I also don't know what to do. I don't know how well superglue will to the job, because I'm very likely to make the blue face unturnable.
you can give it to me to fix if you want.

YouTube
Visit Channel
Broken edge piece

So if anyone's used a third model type A cube, you know it feels like it'll fall apart in your hands. So I was solving my new cube, had it for about a week and it popped. Ok, no biggy, but one of the edge pieces broke :eek:. Has this happened to anybody else? I was thinking if I should try superglueing it back into place. Do you think the people at HKnowstore would send me a replacement :)?

CopyofPhoto-0059.jpg
you can send it to me if you want to fix.