• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

FREE SHOUTOUTS!!!!

u Cube

YouTube
Visit Channel
It's hard to get subs isn't it? Yea. It is. Currently I am sitting at 172 subscribers on my channel "u Cube". I am by far not a big cubing channel however I do think I can help some smaller creators with less than 150 subs out. So if you have youtube channel and it has less than 150 subs then comment below for a shoutout in one of my upcoming videos! All I ask is that you subscribe to my channel to be eligible. A link can be found in my signature! It is first come first serve so I will probably give at most 2 shoutouts per video but maybe only one. So if you aren't featured in my next video it is probably because you were too slow. jk lol. But seriously, if you have under 150 subs (even if you have 0 subs you can still get a shoutout) let me know and subscribe!!!!

u Cube

YouTube
Visit Channel
Is it still up? If yes my channel is 'The Social Cuber'
Is this only for cubing channels?
I sort of ditched my cubing channel cause I didn’t have fun on it anymore but I do have one for gaming called JiggsGuy
i subbed, my channel is Milo Black
I will be sure to give shoutouts to all of you! I won't be able to do all in one vid but I'll do 2 at a time. And no it isn't just for cubing channels :)