• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Checkmate22

Guys
I was doing something to my 6x6 (I forgot what but it was along the lines of what @xyzzy said) and I fixed it!
It’s like 99 percent fixed (I only feel it a bit when I do center slices)

thanks to all who helped!
As your sole source of information through this ordeal... you're welcome.

This is a joke for you comedically challenged folks out there

DaString

How to assemble a 4x4?

I watched the cube solve hero and the z3cubing's tutorial but i couldnt do it. my cube is YJ Zhisu 4x4 ,its a mini cube so its harder.

Bruno Rosa

gan i carry
I disassembled the cube for cleaning; now, after having reassembled the tracks they seem stuck

Bruno Rosa

Cattura 2.JPG
the edge rotation hits the edge flange as shown; It's only on one side; the springs, and everything else seems to be mounted correctly.....

Happy_Me123

I recently cleaned out my meilong 2x2 not M, but when I put it back together, one of the liyers would not turn, I have tried all I know, to me, it feels like a internal pop, but has no other signs of it, feel free to ask for more info about my problem if you think you might know what is wrong or how to fix it.

Waffles

One of the internals has come out of place. Try wiggling some of he pieces and take note of the piece that doesn’t move. Pull the piece apart from the cube (don’t take it fully out) and check if the little points in the internals are in place. I believe this is called an Internal Misalignment, and you just need to stop being really rough with the cube to get rid of it. It happens a lot with my QiYi MS.

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
Probably core misalignment. Not an issue for 2x2s unless they are very loose or you're purposely pulling them apart.

JTcuberanger

Perhaps one of the tiny, hidden edge-pieces did pop, and is either rattling around in the cube, is jammed in the core, or has fallen off entirely (e.g. under some furniture). This could cause the corner pieces to not track properly. Taking the cube apart again might reveal what's going on, and I'm betting on one of the three being the case.

Jay Cubes

WCA
2018DALE04
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've been having trouble reassembling my Aoshi GTS M... I tried 5-6 times for several hours total, finding 2 different issues each found as I got to the 3rd layer.

The first issue I had was caused by me not assembling the first layers set of centers, pushing the core upwards and causing the core to raise during the 4th layer assembly.

The second issue I had was also with my core, which appears to have slipped out of alignment. Now I have to disassemble the core which is a scary thought to me.

Does anyone have some sort of guide to reassembling the Aoshi? Any tips, steps, or valuable experiences?

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I've been having trouble reassembling my Aoshi GTS M... I tried 5-6 times for several hours total, finding 2 different issues each found as I got to the 3rd layer.

The first issue I had was caused by me not assembling the first layers set of centers, pushing the core upwards and causing the core to raise during the 4th layer assembly.

The second issue I had was also with my core, which appears to have slipped out of alignment. Now I have to disassemble the core which is a scary thought to me.

Does anyone have some sort of guide to reassembling the Aoshi? Any tips, steps, or valuable experiences?
I have no experience with the aoshi gts, but one thing I always find useful is sellotape. It’s kind useful on the outside of the cube, to hold together everything like a brick.

Jay Cubes

WCA
2018DALE04
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have no experience with the aoshi gts, but one thing I always find useful is sellotape. It’s kind useful on the outside of the cube, to hold together everything like a brick.
yeah ive tried that after the 3rd time but ive still had issues with from the internals from beyond that point
everything was really tight and never fit. I had alot of resistance issues after the second layer. maybe because the core slipped
one huge issue ive been having is the rings? even when I put heavy lube on the, it always seems to be flapping around and slipping which is extremely inconvenient and might actually be a reason the puzzle wont reassemble somehow idk