• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TCG

try playing with the tensions more, and if that doesnt work, disassemble and check out the hardware.

I did and i found out the catching problem; one of the edges keeps catching and twisting from its original position everytime i tried corner cutting. How do i deal with this?

TCG

did you assemble the cube right? there are 3 special edges thet have to be placed beside eachother.

Im sure i did... Also the tensions keep tightening and loosening itself whats going on??
EDIT: one of the spring on my center went missing when the whole cube popped just now, that could be whats causing the problems.

latticeman

Help Lubing and Assembling Yuxin 4x4

Hello,
I have been trying for 2 hours to lube the Yuxin 4x4, and have been unable to even get a single piece in without it falling apart. I am also trying to lube it with weight 4 of the cubicle lube. Does anyone have any advice on how I should go about reassembling it and applying the line? II am at my wit's end.

Thanks in advance!

Abo

I don't believe a yuxin 4x4 is that different than others, look up how to assemble 4x4, I think JRCuber did a vid on moyu 4x4 assembly, only help I can offer if it's still relevant

RObKnight

HELP with a popped 10x10x10

I recently popped two tiles on my 10x10x10. Does anyone know of some good videos or websites that might help me repair this cube? Is there anyone in the SF Bay area that I can turn to for help?
Rob Knight

Themagicman03

I recently popped two tiles on my 10x10x10. Does anyone know of some good videos or websites that might help me repair this cube? Is there anyone in the SF Bay area that I can turn to for help?
Rob Knight

I'm confused what you mean, can you please send pictures? I'm not sure if the tiles are colored tiles you put on the cube or pieces.

Ordway Persyn

WCA
2016PERS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Rob Knight
just push them back in, I'm not sure about 10x10 but there are assembly tutorials for other big cubes and it should be similar. A pic would be nice.

Gabriel63

How To Install New Springs

I am thinking of replacing the springs in my Yuxin with Maru Soft Springs, although I am unsure exactly how to do that. Any help would be appreciated.

Abo

It is quite simple, you take off the center caps, unscrew the screw, take off the spring and washer, replace with new spring, put washer back on, screw back in, and your done, just repeat for all other sides.

Rhezner

How to take apart congs design meiying.

I just got a Congs design Meiying. My first cube was some shengshou 3x3 and it is really easy to pull one of the edge pieces off and take the cube apart but I have no idea how to get this one apart, I have tried applying a decent bit of force but do not want to break anything so I will ask here. How do I get this thing apart to tension it?

AlphaSheep

WCA
2014GRAY03
I just got a Congs design Meiying. My first cube was some shengshou 3x3 and it is really easy to pull one of the edge pieces off and take the cube apart but I have no idea how to get this one apart, I have tried applying a decent bit of force but do not want to break anything so I will ask here. How do I get this thing apart to tension it?

Have you tried removing a centre cap and loosening the screw a few turns? Remember how much you turn it so you can restore your tensions after reassembling.

notafastcuber

YJ Guan Su 4x4 tutorial

Hello anyone who is looking at this,

I popped my Yj Guan Su 4x4 last night and have no idea how to put it back together. (The pop was a 1/4 of the cube. It wasn't the whole thing) I can assemble 3x3s no problem, but this 4x4 has me dumbfounded.
If anyone can link me to a video or a webpage on how to put it back together, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

asacuber

WCA
2015SANT44
YouTube
Visit Channel
Corner twisting a skewb

So I got my Qiyi skewb today, somebody messed with it and a corner is twisted and even if I take corner caps off(Only some get removed),I don't get Bowtie/Pi cases.
So how can I corner twist/remove all the corner caps?
E -Did it by disasssembly,but i would appreciate somebody telling me how to as it might be useful in the future

Last edited: