• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Curvy Copter Discussion(New)

carcass

WCA
2018HANC03
Speedcubeshop. You might put a note in asking them to be careful about fitted vs. Full-fitted: when I got them some colors were smaller, and some were cut too deep. Overall not a great job of making the stickers, but they were curvy copter stickers.

Thank you, I love your dedication to the curvy copter. I am used to the cubicle, but I can't say one is better without trying both right?

OreKehStrah

YouTube
Visit Channel
Thank you, I love your dedication to the curvy copter. I am used to the cubicle, but I can't say one is better without trying both right?
The stickers SCS has made for my 4 CCs have all been about the same quality as the ones theCubicle used to make so you don’t have to worry about that.

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
The stickers SCS has made for my 4 CCs have all been about the same quality as the ones theCubicle used to make so you don’t have to worry about that.
The sticker material quality is the same, I only had issues with how they were cut. I ordered about 12 different colors, so I could choose a color scheme, and 8 or 9 of the sheets were perfect.

OreKehStrah

YouTube
Visit Channel
The sticker material quality is the same, I only had issues with how they were cut. I ordered about 12 different colors, so I could choose a color scheme, and 8 or 9 of the sheets were perfect.
The only issue I’ve had with the cuts was one set was on the absolute edge of the sticker backing paper and got partially cut of as if it was removed with a hole puncher. It was weird.

OreKehStrah

YouTube
Visit Channel
oh really? how can i find them?
CC L4C Avoid X perm with optimal movecount OCLL

S: UB UL UR UB UL UF UL UF UR UF UR UB UL UR UB UF
*Std angle, UFR permuted, UFL goes to UBR, UBR goes to UBL, UBL goes to UFL

A: UB UF UL UR UF UL UB UL UB UR UB UR UF UL UR UF
*Sune angle so UFL is orientated, UBL permuted, UFL goes to UBR, UBR goes to UFR, UFR goes to UFL

T: UF UR UB UL UR UF UL UR UB UL UF UL UF UR
*Flipped cnrs in front, UFL permuted, UFR to UBR, UBR to UBL, UBL to UFR

U: UB UF UL UF UR UF UR UB UR UB UL UB UF UR
*HL on Right, UBR flipped and permuted, Front corner side bar that matches left side color, UBL goes to UFR,
UFR goes to UFL

L: UL UB UF UR UF UL UF UL UB UL UB UR UB UF
*Std Angle, Front left corner permuted and flipped, UFR Ori and goes to UBR, UBL corner goes to UFR

H: UR UF UR UF UL UF UL UB UL UR UF UL UR UB
*F triple sexy angle, HL on front and back, Top front are op colors, Top back are matching color and matches right side color,
UBR is permuted, UFR goes to UFL, UFL goes to UBL, UBL goes to UFR
The alg is just the mirror of the standard lol

P: UL UF UR UB UF UR UB UL UB UR UB UF UR UF
* Diag Pi COLL set, HL on left, Top left Color matches left side color, Right T shape of corners has op colors on top, Right side should be a solid color
E perm of corners with standard angle, UFL swaps with UBL, UFR swaps with UBR

As long as you are using the movecount optimal OCLLs posted at the start of the thread, these should allow you to avoid xperm and get a CPLL skip so you only need to do one alg for LL

hi870169

but if the algorithms are for "solving last layer in one alg", isn't it not good enough to use extra algs?

hi870169

Wait, I use those algs but I still can't avoid X perm.
Is it my problem?
Am I wrong with the recognition or something else?

OreKehStrah

YouTube
Visit Channel
Probably this problem, I think.
How to fix it?
what I would do is set up an x perm, then do each OCLL in reverse and memorize what the LL looks like and learn to recognize it. If you don't already know how to do CP recognition for something like 3x3 or 2x2, go learn that first.

hi870169

And after I recognize there will be a X perm, what should I do? Can I also find algs in the alg sheet you gave me?
Btw, I've learned CP recognition, but I can't predict there will be a X perm. I should learn a new one, right?