• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Alcs

WCA
2018BOUT01
Could you make a version for Excel or Word for those who don't have an account?
The Excel version is available. I would recommend creating a Google account so you have access to the best features
Note that my main focus on this project is the Google version since the Google version is a lot more accessible to everyone and it is free. The best Excel features are not free.

Last edited:

Alcs

WCA
2018BOUT01
Will the new update include ranking compatibility for other countries besides Canada? I live in the USA.
I did not finish Canadian rankings yet. It requires a lot of time. Although, in a few months, I might include USA or/and World rankings. Although, adding too many ranking could trigger unexpected crashes.

Last edited:

Alcs

WCA
2018BOUT01
Updates are delayed for many reasons:
1. Many errors are happening for various reasons
2. There are many new features that I am working on that simply does not work right now
3. Working on some type of function that will be able to optimize your solve after doing a reconstruction (will take months to finish)