• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Dan's Cubing Cheat Sheet App - Change Log

What feature would be nice

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dracine

New Content
  • 4x4x4 L2C algorithms added (2)
  • 5x5x5 L2C algorithms added (2)
  • 6x6x6 Reduction algorithms added (8)
  • 6x6x6 pretty patterns added (6)

TomasH

Nice site! My New Year resolution was to get under 30 seconds after using a custom "corners first" method for the last 30 years! (Yeah, I am *that* old - lol). Your site works nicely on my phone and will be my starting guide. A quick correction please on the 3x3x3 CFOP 2FL page. Case 19 and 22 has the same picture. The edge piece of 19 should be blue, not red.

dracine

Nice site! My New Year resolution was to get under 30 seconds after using a custom "corners first" method for the last 30 years! (Yeah, I am *that* old - lol). Your site works nicely on my phone and will be my starting guide. A quick correction please on the 3x3x3 CFOP 2FL page. Case 19 and 22 has the same picture. The edge piece of 19 should be blue, not red.

Thanks! I appreciate the feedback and I am glad the content is useful for you :) Good catch on the cases 19 and 22. I made the correction. If you clear your browser history cache you will be able to see the correction. Thanks again for letting me know!!

dracine

LATEST UPDATE

Long overdue update!

The site popularity is growing, and many of you shared meaningful feedback in the last 2 years. Thank you for your continuous engagement and sharing areas of improvements that matters to you. Let's take a look at the latest changes:

New Features & Updates
- Progressive Web App capability added (Desktop, iOS, Android) for offline experience
- CSS "Print" stylesheets updated for Print and Print to PDF capability
- Fix Color Tiles on PLL Ub Perm case images
- Code Maintenance, Updates and Performance Improvements
- Note: I often make small changes to the layout. If things looks weird or does not align properly from one session to another try to delete your browsing history/cache and launch the app/site again.

Perhaps you can share with me what you would like next?