• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Block Keeper: Cross platform desktop timer

Aerma

Premium Member
WCA
2015MANN01
YouTube
Aerma
I'm so glad uni is going well! I'd still love to contribute to a Patreon if you made one, as I still really love Block Keeper and would love to see more updates :)
A dev log also seems really cool! I plan on going into college as a comp sci major, so It'd be super interesting to me.
And I definitely can keep the requests/ideas coming ;)
Thanks for the update :D

WCA
2013FISC01
During blind practise, I thought of another 2 things.
First, an option to dnf and switch scrambles without pressing control. I always try to find my mistakes by going back and it can become a lot of keyboard spam. I think when the buttons are far enough away from the space bar you will not hit it on accident.
Second, in bld events, a place where it shows you the success rate of the session, maybe right next to the x/n number of solves. (I don't always want to calculate it over and over again)

Want to hide this ad and support the community?