• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Block Keeper: Cross platform desktop timer

WCA
2017MCNE01
Thread starter #344
Whoops, looks like notifications weren't being sent to my email for a while.

I would love support for bluetooth cubes but I would need a Giiker cube to actually test it but I'm waiting for Gans :)

Looks like the CSTimer export format changed slightly for the better, but a hack at the time doesn't work anymore so it will need updating, Should be an easy fix.

Update from me: I'm back a uni and now I have a part time dev job so I've been kept pretty busy. Block Keeper has been on hiatus for a while but it will probably stay that way at least until the end of the year. I'll still fix bugs and make releases from time to time, but I can't dedicate much time to new features (Like a better UI). I welcome anyone else to add features and make a pull request on the Github repo. I'm accessible if anyone wants to chat.

WCA
2015MANN01
YouTube
Aerma
Whoops, looks like notifications weren't being sent to my email for a while.

I would love support for bluetooth cubes but I would need a Giiker cube to actually test it but I'm waiting for Gans :)

Looks like the CSTimer export format changed slightly for the better, but a hack at the time doesn't work anymore so it will need updating, Should be an easy fix.

Update from me: I'm back a uni and now I have a part time dev job so I've been kept pretty busy. Block Keeper has been on hiatus for a while but it will probably stay that way at least until the end of the year. I'll still fix bugs and make releases from time to time, but I can't dedicate much time to new features (Like a better UI). I welcome anyone else to add features and make a pull request on the Github repo. I'm accessible if anyone wants to chat.
Thanks for the update! I was a little worried you forgot about us Block Keeper users :p
Have you considered starting a Patreon for Block Keeper! I know I'd certainly love to donate in exchange for whatever rewards you can think up.