• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 10.89 3x3 OH avg of 5 (UWR)

Athefre

Also, he has a 6.43 NL solve with no reaction whatsoever. I mean, come on.

I'm not taking a side here, but you can't judge by reaction alone. Maybe this person isn't very emotional. When I get a new personal best, I have no outward reaction.

Andrew Ricci

Anonymity is for Nubs
WCA
2010RICC02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Last edited:

abbrown216

YouTube
Visit Channel
ok, so it sounds like ppl are saying that these scrambles were overly easy... well, i have said myself that they were easy, this is not a normal average for me. the 11 and 13 show what i solve on a normal scramble, and the 7 and 8 were both u perms, one was a 5 move x-cross, and both had very few rotations. so if you say they were easy, you are right, but if you say i faked this, then you are wrong. I put this video up because i was amazed a had such a low, easy avg... not normal at all. my best "non lucky" average is 11.83 of 5, but not on vid. and ill try to get an a of 12 up once i get homework out of the way.

Andrew Ricci

Anonymity is for Nubs
WCA
2010RICC02
YouTube
Visit Channel
ok, so it sounds like ppl are saying that these scrambles were overly easy... well, i have said myself that they were easy, this is not a normal average for me. the 11 and 13 show what i solve on a normal scramble, and the 7 and 8 were both u perms, one was a 5 move x-cross, and both had very few rotations. so if you say they were easy, you are right, but if you say i faked this, then you are wrong. I put this video up because i was amazed a had such a low, easy avg... not normal at all. my best "non lucky" average is 11.83 of 5, but not on vid. and ill try to get an a of 12 up once i get homework out of the way.

Then why did you use short scrambles? We're not even talking about whether the solve was easy or not. Why did you change the scramble length?

abbrown216

YouTube
Visit Channel
no, i did not, i always get 21 move scrambles i think... also nobody has complained about feliks' 5.66 scramble: D2 L2 D2 R2 B' R2 F2 L2 U2 F' R2 U B D U' L' U F' U2 L2 F' being 21 moves...

Andreaillest

Premium Member
WCA
2012PANY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
no, i did not, i always get 21 move scrambles i think... also nobody has complained about feliks' 5.66 scramble: D2 L2 D2 R2 B' R2 F2 L2 U2 F' R2 U B D U' L' U F' U2 L2 F' being 21 moves...

Feliks has already established himself as a trusted cuber by his showings in comps. And providing scrambles in some of his vids. You are relatively unknown. We don't know who you are or what you have done. It's a matter of just proving yourself.

RyanReese09

Premium Member
WCA
2010REES01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Feliks has already established himself as a trusted cuber by his showings in comps. And providing scrambles in some of his vids. You are relatively unknown. We don't know who you are or what you have done. It's a matter of just proving yourself.

The typos in this post make it funny :).

But yeah, plus his was done officially.

qqwref

WCA
2006GOTT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Official WCA scrambles are generated by Cube Explorer, which usually stops searching at 21, although you can tell it to keep looking if you want.

I'd be interested to see an avg12 from you with a better camera angle (the cube always visible). I'm sure you understand how impressive and hard to believe this is - even your global average of mid 13 is ridiculous.

SpacePanda15

Abbrown216's bests:

3x3:
lucky single: 4.81
non-lucky single: 6.43
avg of 5: 7.96
avg of 12: 8.77

3x3 OH:
lucky single: 7.11
non-lucky single: 7.23
avg of 5: 10.89
avg of 12: 12.34