• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I'm A Cuber

So, there wasn’t one for Yuxin.
Reasons you should join the yuxin club/cult:
1: The little magic series is the best budget series, as they have all wca events except clock, and are really good cubes.
2: They were the first ones with a good 7x7, the Hayes7
3: They have a really good squan (@Sub1Hour, join us)
4: Most importantly of all, jperm thinks they have the best budget magnetic cube, the Kylin V2m
5: Actually, this is the most important. We have all of the digital cookies, cakes, cookie cakes, brownies, Cinnabon, cupcakes, and a free 0CC bottle of DNF-37

Qualifications: Have at least two yuxin cubes or one little magic
Pm me a picture of your cubes in a checkerboard pattern for nxn’s, and solved for all the others
YOU CAN ALSO BE A PART OF THE OTHER CULTS, WE AREN’T JERKS LIKE YJ AND MOYU.

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
So, there wasn’t one for Yuxin.
Reasons you should join the yuxin club/cult:
1: The little magic series is the best budget series, as they have all wca events except clock, and are really good cubes.
2: They were the first ones with a good 7x7, the Hayes7
3: They have a really good squan (@Sub1Hour, join us)
4: Most importantly of all, jperm thinks they have the best budget magnetic cube, the Kylin V2m
5: Actually, this is the most important. We have all of the digital cookies, cakes, cookie cakes, brownies, Cinnabon, cupcakes, and a free 0CC bottle of DNF-37

YOU CAN ALSO BE A PART OF THE OTHER CULTS, WE AREN’T JERKS LIKE YJ AND MOYU.
1. That is false, its the Yu v2 line, especially since they figured out how to put magnets in their full 2-7 line
2. The hays7 was only the best for a month, then the spark kicked it into the dumpster. Also, the magnet strength on the hays is beyond frustrating for me and many other cubers
3: Its good, but now the volt v2 is out and better without modding, it also does not take rough turning well so I switched. Maybe if they make a huanglong square-1 that is better then the YLM (Unlike the 5x5) I would consider using it.
4: Jperm is not the best person to consult on 3x3 hardware since he said he hated the WRm after he switched from it. He also thinks that PVC coating is the best thing since magnets.
5: But will you provide the glory of a win during the cult-off?

DONT BE A DOUBLE AGENT BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE CULT-OFF

I'm A Cuber

1. That is false, its the Yu v2 line, especially since they figured out how to put magnets in their full 2-7 line
2. The hays7 was only the best for a month, then the spark kicked it into the dumpster. Also, the magnet strength on the hays is beyond frustrating for me and many other cubers
3: Its good, but now the volt v2 is out and better without modding, it also does not take rough turning well so I switched. Maybe if they make a huanglong square-1 that is better then the YLM (Unlike the 5x5) I would consider using it.
4: Jperm is not the best person to consult on 3x3 hardware since he said he hated the WRm after he switched from it. He also thinks that PVC coating is the best thing since magnets.
5: But will you provide the glory of a win during the cult-off?

DONT BE A DOUBLE AGENT BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE CULT-OFF
1: The little magic has all of its cubes magnetic except for the 3x3, and 3x3s are easy to magnetize. Also, they have no skewb or squan. Also also, that’s YJ, not the MGC.
2: The MGC has nothing better
3: See number 2
4: I am extremely offended by that statement
5: No, but how many of your MGC’ers actually are using MGCs for 4x4 or squan or skewb or 7x7 our Pyra?

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
1: The little magic has all of its cubes magnetic except for the 3x3, and 3x3s are easy to magnetize. Also, they have no skewb or squan. Also also, that’s YJ, not the MGC.
2: The MGC has nothing better
3: See number 2
4: I am extremely offended by that statement
5: No, but how many of your MGC’ers actually are using MGCs for 4x4 or squan or skewb or 7x7 our Pyra?
1. Skewb is a joke so there is no YJ Skewb and the squan market is already cornered by the volt
2. The YuFu would like some words with you, not only is it better than the YLM 7x7 and quite possibly the hays, its also cheaper then both by 10 and 49 dollars respectively.
3. See number 1
4. Good, I think that Jperm makes decent content but I dont think he deserves the subscriber count he has
5. Dumb statement. You don't have to use exclusively 1 brand of puzzles to be considered a fan. I use 2 YJ Cubes (Hopefully 4 when the 4 and 7 come out) in my main lineup and I'm very hopeful that number grows.

May I also mention that the MGC is a YJ based organization, not just the MGC line.

THE MGC HAS NO 4x4, 7x7, SKEWB, PYRAMINX, OR SQUAN!!!!!!! THEY ARE CLEARLY WORSE!!!!!!

Also, this post here is ignorant since the MGC Line has only recently been expanding and I'm sure that all of these will come to existence, not to mention that YJ as a company has been making these cubes since they were first introduced, in fact, YJ was one of the first companies to come out with a 7x7 after V-Cube made theirs. It sure took yuxin a long time to get these produced (specifically square-1, pyra, and skewb)

White KB

Premium Member
WCA
2019BRUC01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
Pure coincidence but I ended up with the YuXin Little Magic 3x3 AND Megaminx.
Or I'm just an ordinary time traveller and predicted this thread...
I won't tell you about its untimely demise... BWAHAHA you can't fact-check the future...
(My apologies if my random ramblings get the best of me.)