• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] Where to get spare parts for your cubes?

YouTube
Visit Channel
If your cube is in need of that many replacement parts, just order a new one, unless you really want to keep using the older cube, although for the cost a new cube would be the better option.
That many if you add up 6 springs, 6 screws, 6 centers, 6 center caps, and a core. Maybe could count as less if center+cap is one piece, and screw+spring is too. Or maybe screw+spring+center+cap is called one piece

Last edited:

Typ0 Cuber

Where can i buy a replacement corner for my tengyun 2x2. Plz halp i have a comp in a week

Nmile7300

WCA
2019MILE04
YouTube
Visit Channel
Does anyone know where i can find a replacement part for my roxenda 3x3
What you bought is not a Roxenda 3x3, it is a Qiyi Thunderclap. I assume you got it on amazon. Roxenda is just a seller who repackaged the product and ripped you off, you can usually find Thunderclaps for much cheaper than they sell it. For this reason, don't buy cubes from Amazon. Instead use Thecubicle.com or Speedcubeshop.com if you live in the US. I don't know much about other cube stores for other countries, but there is Speed cubing.org in the UK and DailyPuzzles in Australia.

As for spare parts, I think a few of those stores might have thunderclap spare parts. :)

Z

Zubin Park

Yeah, speedcubeshop recently introduced spare parts into their store inventory.

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Does anyone know where i can find a replacement part for my roxenda 3x3
Realistically there is no place you can get reasonably priced spare parts when shipping is accounted for and as has been pointed out, the cube is an old qiyi thunderclap. I suggest that you simply upgrade to the QiYi Thunderclap V3M if you liked your cube as it is an updated version of the same cube.