• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

When fast isn't enough | Speedcubing Tee

YouTube
Visit Channel
So guys, should we finalise or you want something else for design?

Waiting for your replies.

Contunuing my previous post. Here are the colour options available.

jxPFbjr.png
fHWMZOt.png
hVS72wT.png
mE91EAh.png
All colours are same as Mens colour, except for the purple. Instead of purple, there is a pink shade.
oKQ4wIl.png

V2 I think I prefer.
See this colours options. Just imagine the bottom text to be that on v2 :) Others will be same. Sorry for not having v2 preview :(

Last edited:
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello All,
So, I am starting the campaign where you will be buying the shirts. Make sure to check your sizing and delivery, if the shirt can be delivered to your country.
The cost of the shirt, as mentioned in the first page, would be 17$ without VAT (Value Added Tax) and 20$ with VAT (Value Added Tax). Some countries like US dont need to pay VAT, so they get it for 17$ while countries which need to pay VAT like my country, and UK, etc, the cost would be 20$.
The campaign will run for 21 days (thats what currently I am thinking) and need to sell at least 50 shirts so they can start production and shipping. They shirts will be shipped after production. Production takes max 3 days. If we sell less than 50 shirts, then the campaign will fail and I will to restart with with lower goal so we can meet minimum criteria and the shirts can be produced and shipped.
Thats the info you need. I will post when I start the campaign. (my wifi is working slow)

Last edited:
YouTube
Visit Channel
The campaign is live now.
Buy Now: https://fabrily.com/speedsolvingtee
You can buy till the end of this month, that is October 2014. I have put various links crediting everybody in this project :)

Thanks to You All, if you did'nt give me ideas, I would have dissolved this project.
Lets make it a grand success now :)

EDIT: Can anyone change thread title to "When fast isn't enough | Speedcubing Tee" or should I make a new thread?

Last edited:

Randomno

Banned
WCA
2014STAR05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello All,
So, I am starting the campaign where you will be buying the shirts. Make sure to check your sizing and delivery, if the shirt can be delivered to your country.
The cost of the shirt, as mentioned in the first page, would be 17$ without VAT (Value Added Tax) and 20$ with VAT (Value Added Tax). Some countries like US dont need to pay VAT, so they get it for 17$ while countries which need to pay VAT like my country, and UK, etc, the cost would be 20$.
The campaign will run for 21 days (thats what currently I am thinking) and need to sell at least 50 shirts so they can start production and shipping. They shirts will be shipped after production. Production takes max 3 days. If we sell less than 50 shirts, then the campaign will fail and I will to restart with with lower goal so we can meet minimum criteria and the shirts can be produced and shipped.
Thats the info you need. I will post when I start the campaign. (my wifi is working slow)

US doesn't have VAT? Sucks.

IRNjuggle28

YouTube
Visit Channel
The campaign is live now.
Buy Now: https://fabrily.com/speedsolvingtee
You can buy till the end of this month, that is October 2014. I have put various links crediting everybody in this project :)

Thanks to You All, if you did'nt give me ideas, I would have dissolved this project.
Lets make it a grand success now :)

EDIT: Can anyone change thread title to "When fast isn't enough | Speedcubing Tee" or should I make a new thread?
Ask a moderator to change the title.

I think I'll get a shirt, this is awesome. XD

YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks Guys,
Lets share this around with our friends, other speedcubers, social media, etc places to let everyone know of this and reach the min requirement.
Lets make this a grand success :)

Thanks again :D

Fawn

I really like the end result. I'll definitely buy one, but It's gonna be a couple weeks.

I'm glad we kept it simple. Well, mostly because I have quite an artistic dogma against graphic designers.

YouTube
Visit Channel
A funny thing happened today. I was seeing how many people have bought and and stuff (Yay, happy that we got to 4 shirts already :D ) and by mistake I dropped the goal from 50 to 20 :p #CriticalCubingBigNub
Things still stay the same, and I shall make a new thread announcing that it is available now. :)

Thanks to all the people who have bought till now :D The goal being low, I think 20 shirts can be sold before 31 October?