• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

When fast isn't enough | Speedcubing Tee

YouTube
criticalcubing
Hello All,
Some weeks back I asked if people wanted a tee and I wouldn't mind designing it. So, gathering ideas and making previews and showing it, at last we came to this.

Buy Now: https://fabrily.com/speedsolvingtee

There are 3 colour options available to choose from. Black being default, then Navy, and Red to cap it off. There is also a female option available. Read the side note in the website.
You can buy till the end of this month, that is 31st October 2014. After that the tees will be produced and shipped. The minimum shirts required to be sold for the production of the shirts is 20.
Once we sold 20 shirts, the production will start and after 31st October, it will be shipped to your location.
Check your "sizing", so you order the right fit and ,"delivery" to know if the tee can be shipped to your country.
Lets make this a grand success :)
Cheers!

sk8erman41

WCA
2015BURK01
Hello All,
Some weeks back I asked if people wanted a tee and I wouldn't mind designing it. So, gathering ideas and making previews and showing it, at last we came to this.

http://i.imgur.com/8Qsw0YP.png

Buy Now: https://fabrily.com/speedsolvingtee

There are 3 colour options available to choose from. Black being default, then Navy, and Red to cap it off. There is also a female option available. Read the side note in the website.
You can buy till the end of this month, that is 31st October 2014. After that the tees will be produced and shipped. The minimum shirts required to be sold for the production of the shirts is 20.
Once we sold 20 shirts, the production will start and after 31st October, it will be shipped to your location.
Check your "sizing", so you order the right fit and ,"delivery" to know if the tee can be shipped to your country.
Lets make this a grand success :)
Cheers!
So was this a new campaign? If I ordered before you changed it do I have to order again since nothing was processed until the min is met? or did you just lower the min on the original campaign?

YouTube
criticalcubing
So was this a new campaign? If I ordered before you changed it do I have to order again since nothing was processed until the min is met? or did you just lower the min on the original campaign?
No no, everything remains the same. You dont have to order again. Just that I was messing with some stuff and my mistake I dropped the goal and now with lower goal we can have production quickly. But the original price remains the same :) Thanks for ordering :D

YouTube
criticalcubing
YAY! THANK YOU ALL! THE CAMPAIGN WAS A SUCCESS!
Thanks to all for buying. Now the shirts will be produced and shipped :)
Also, when you get the shirt, can you PM me a pic of yourself wearing it? Thats all it is
Once again, Thanks to all for buying :)

What... I wanted to get a shirt and only now saw this and now I can't get one anymore. Argghh....
If like 10 people want to buy it, we can relaunch it again :) But 10 people are required~