• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] Void Cube Discussion

JTW2007

BattsMan
2008WARL01
Um. On a normal cube you pop an edge out and spray. There's no core on a void cube, so wouldn't it just go out the other side?

skwishy

How exactly do you disassemble it? I too got a void cube and would like to lube it soon.

skwishy

yeah i just watched that video. I think ill just follow that video as much as I understand and hope that I don't do anything to snap my cube :eek:

prizna

Hi, i am looking to get a void cube but am worried if i buy through ebay i may get a cheap knock off, could someone tell me were i could buy one and be sure it is the real cube and not some knock off version?

prizna

Thanks, just i have seen some white void cubes and i was sure that they must be knock offs because i thought they only made black, but if they come in this box should they be the real cube?

dd9e_2.JPG

reghrhre

WCA
2008HUYN03
YouTube
Visit Channel
How do I disassemble a Void Cube?

so i just got a void cube and it is really stiff. So im just wondering how would a disassemble one so i can lubricate it?

flee135

WCA
2008LEEF01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Turn it 45 degrees and look at the underside of a corner. You will notice that there are two small holes that a straw could fit into. Do that for all 6 sides, or repeat as necessary. There's no need to disassemble the whole thing.

reghrhre

WCA
2008HUYN03
YouTube
Visit Channel
alright thanks, also is there a assembly tutorial anywhere?
EDIT: nevermind, i saw some stop motion video and assembled it there

Last edited:

BrunoAD

Void Cube versions

I understand that Gentosha made this originally and LanLan copied it. What is the difference in quality and are there other versions worth considering?

Also, where is the best place to purchase a black Gentosha Void Cube?