• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

I'm A Cuber

I heard that CSH is gonna do like 12 of them for the teraminx. Why would you want to do that?
The original purpose of force cubes were that stickerless cubes were not wca legal, and some people thought that the stickerless versions of some cubes performed better than the stickered versions. So they would buy six stickerless cubes, then force and sticker them so that they could use them in comps. Nowadays, people just do them for fun

2018AMSB02

Premium Member
WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
My Yuhu v2M came from the Cubicle today. No black pieces :(
If you buy this puzzle from the Cubicle and want black pieces, make sure you buy the separate black pieces!

Sorry :(

I just ordered one from SCS so hopefully it has the black pieces. Also ordered MS 3 and 4, MGC4, and the YJ big timer as a side note.

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel

DID MARU JUST MAKE A NEW 3x3 OR AM I IN A FEVER DREAM?

Cuberstache

WCA
2016DAVI02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Woooo another Gan cube....

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Woooo another Gan cube....
This is the most GAN thing that I have ever seen. EXCEPT THIS TIME THERE IS ACTUALLY NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL IN THE HARDWARE! THEY DID THE SAME THING WITH A 2x2 AS WELL, GAN, WHY DONT YOU MAKE A DIFFERENT CUBE FOR ONCE?

WCA
2023FUKU01
This is the most GAN thing that I have ever seen. EXCEPT THIS TIME THERE IS ACTUALLY NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL IN THE HARDWARE! THEY DID THE SAME THING WITH A 2x2 AS WELL, GAN, WHY DONT YOU MAKE A DIFFERENT CUBE FOR ONCE?
I hope gan can be more innovative. I would suggest gan to make a 5x5, pyraminx or upgrade their 4x4.

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Have anyone here tried the aochuang wrm? Is it better than the mgc 5x5 and the Valk 5?
@NevEr_QeyX just got one, ask him.

EDIT: This is what he said about it OOTB
Never Tried the MGC (I know shameful) It is IMO better than Graham Siggins's Valk 5 M that I scrambled many times at a recent comp. It has a very light chalky feel, and the corner cutting is comparable to that of the Aosu WR M. So It is my main over my old main (Aochuang GTS M)

NevEr_QeyX

@NevEr_QeyX just got one, ask him.

EDIT: This is what he said about it OOTB
Never Tried the MGC (I know shameful) It is IMO better than Graham Siggins's Valk 5 M that I scrambled many times at a recent comp. It has a very light chalky feel, and the corner cutting is comparable to that of the Aosu WR M. So It is my main over my old main (Aochuang GTS M)
I highly recommend it, it is cheaper than the Valk and an amazing upgrade from my old Aochuang GTS.

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
The sad thing is how GAN fanatics still go crazy for their so called "innovation" I mean, really!? Everything is just the same thing as each other, the only 2 things that are different are the name and the price.
For example, the 356 M. It's a gan X with a different price and a different name.

I highly recommend it, it is cheaper than the Valk and an amazing upgrade from my old Aochuang GTS.
Nice! I might pick one up eventually but I'm quite happy with my current main, the celeritas valk 5.

WCA
2023FUKU01
I hope gan can be more innovative. I would suggest gan to make a 5x5, pyraminx or upgrade their 4x4.
The sad thing is how GAN fanatics still go crazy for their so called "innovation" I mean, really!? Everything is just the same thing as each other, the only 2 things that are different are the name and the price.
For example, the 356 M. It's a gan X with a different price and a different name.

Nice! I might pick one up eventually but I'm quite happy with my current main, the celeritas valk 5.
Gan should stop renaming and pricing up their 2x2s and 3x3s. Just make something new. I wonder why gan do not have a complete set of wca puzzles (ignore clock) as other companies such as qiyi and moyu despite their long history. Go develop a full set of wca puzzle but not making minor changes on previous models of 2x2s and 3x3s.

YouTube
Visit Channel

DID MARU JUST MAKE A NEW 3x3 OR AM I IN A FEVER DREAM?
Lol CM stands for Cold Moon